The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Did Rex Carr not run in FT?

  1. #21
    Senior Member jd6400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NE OHio
    Posts
    881

    Default

    6.jpg...........

  2. #22
    Senior Member EdA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    6,609

    Default

    Rex on the right, Ted Fajen on the left, unknown young guy in the middle

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Prairieville, LA
    Posts
    3,892

    Default

    How in the world can you remember all the names after all these years? That's impressive.

  4. #24
    Senior Member JS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    How in the world can you remember all the names after all these years? That's impressive.
    Yeah, and he can't seem to remember, "Honcho, part III".
    “Don’t wave your phony patriotism in MY face! If you really love America, open your wallet and hire an American kid to build what you buy. Think of all our problems that might solve.” Doug Fraser (paraphrased) 1980

    Real Americans buy American.



    Snowshoe's All American Guy SH, UDX, WCX ... CODY ... at the bridge
    CH. Snowshoe's Girl Crazy MH, UD, WCX, SDHF, OS ... PRESLEY
    ... at the bridge
    Millpond's Baby Boomer MH*** ... BABE
    Snowshoe's Crazy For Lovin You SH ... NELSON

  5. #25
    Senior Member EdA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    6,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    How in the world can you remember all the names after all these years? That's impressive.
    they were not casual acquaintances, Ted was one of the really really good guys, he and wife Patti were involved with field trials for over 50 years, I have in my gun safe a cherished Winchester 101 O/U Pigeon grade 20 gauge given to my by Ted in appreciation for helping to save his dog's life, FC-AFC Trumarc's PDQ (Quickie) when he had a lung abscess

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Prairieville, LA
    Posts
    3,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JS View Post
    Yeah, and he can't seem to remember, "Honcho, part III".
    I suspect there's a good reason why. He's probably trying to find room for Holland's blue ribbons.

    Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    they were not casual acquaintances, Ted was one of the really really good guys, he and wife Patti were involved with field trials for over 50 years, I have in my gun safe a cherished Winchester 101 O/U Pigeon grade 20 gauge given to my by Ted in appreciation for helping to save his dog's life, FC-AFC Trumarc's PDQ (Quickie) when he had a lung abscess
    That's a really cool tidbit of history. As always, thank you for your stories.

  7. #27
    Senior Member LESTER LANGLEY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Monroe, La
    Posts
    353

    Default

    Ted and Patti sure had a nice place to train in Canton. I miss going there.

  8. #28
    Senior Member roseberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    That's a really cool tidbit of history. As always, thank you for your stories.
    jacob,

    dr. ed never forgets the great men who gave him fine shotguns. similarly, you and i never forget the great men who pointed at us with fine shotguns. both make a lasting impression!
    john mccallie

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    PINEY FLATS, TN
    Posts
    611

    Default

    That unknown young guy can't remember part III! That story has been coming for 6 or more years I bet!!!!
    LUCK - WHEN PREPARATION MEETS REALITY!
    NAFC FC Cody Cut A Lean Grade "Grady" NAFC Paddle Creek's Pack Your Grip "Traveler"
    www.paddlecreekretrievers.com

  10. #30
    Senior Member jd6400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NE OHio
    Posts
    881

    Default

    002.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by LESTER LANGLEY View Post
    Ted and Patti sure had a nice place to train in Canton. I miss going there.
    .....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •