The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Blue buffalo puppy food

Default Blue buffalo puppy food

I was wondering what people think of this everything i have read on the reviews is good no corn or other junk.

Used it on my now 11 week old Golden with no problems whatsoever. Went to Tractor Supply for a second bag and there was none available so I purchased a Puppy Taste of the Wild. We have made the transition with no adverse affects.
    Bob Samios
    Hillock's Hot on the Trail CGCA, JH, RN, BN
    MACH Hillock's Bonny Broom CDX, RE, MH, XF, MXS, MJS, MXP, MJP, WCX, CCA, VCX, CGCA
    Hillock's Magical Forest Walk UD, RE, MH, MX, MXJ, MXP, MJP. WCX, VCX (2002-2011)

Take a look at Froom dog food. They have never had a recall and no grains in one or two of their foods either.

I fed my pup BB for a few weeks and it was a great food. Solid stools, very shiny coat, etc. I recently took a new job with a pay cut so I had to find something a bit cheaper. I made the switch to Dr. Tim's Kinesis all life stages food. It's been a few weeks or so since the switch... so far so good. I don't think her coat is quite as shiny as it once was, though.

Have used it in the past with no problems. Use Fromm 4 star now. Take a look at dogfoodadvisor.com. Good luck with your decision.

I've used it for two dogs and think highly of it.

T

I fed it to my dog when he was a pup and he did well on it. When he got old enough I put him on the adult formula and he didn't do so well on that. I have went through several different brands and now feed Fromm beef frittata veg and he is doing very well on that.
    HRCH Dallys Wild Willow SH Born 11-06-97 Left Us 1-30-12 will always be in my thoughts RIP Willow

I transitioned both my pu[ and 7 year old from Iams to BB - pup is on wilderness and my older one on weight control. Both have done great with it - almost 3 months now. Had some loose stool issue during the transition but all good now. Both look good, have plenty of energy and seem to enjoy it.

mine did well on it but the price was way out there and her farts were some of the stankiest things you would ever smell. a 25lb pup could clear a 20X15 living room with no problem. but like i said she did good on it nice firm stool and had the same energy as she did on proplan puppy

I have had my 2 on it for the last few months. It's good stuff just expensive and sometimes hard to get. Tractor Supply is hit and miss but Petsmart usually keeps a pretty good stock.