RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

What a weekend.......!!!

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Bob Mac 
#1 ·
I judged out in Missouri this weekend at Bootheel Retriever Club. Had several firsts happen. First time judging with it HAILING.:( First time judging with it sleeting.:( First time judging with someone that this year will be judging at the Master National.:D AND BEST of all passing 100% of the dogs in Junior :Deven with the inclement weather. Very nice field of dogs that did EXCELLENT work. Oh did I mentioned it rained in buckets too...LOL:D. Overall a very enjoyable weekend as far as the GAME went. Had a very nice field of Senior dogs on Saturday also. Saw some very good dogs. The Bootheel bunch deserves a big pat on the back as we had excellent marshals, bird technicians and club members helping both days. Last but not least I wish to thank my co-judge MR. Bob May. Enjoyed picking your brain and the discussions we had about about everything in general. Congratulations for being picked as one of the 2013 Master National judges.

#3 ·
Just a few perks from judging.....LOL

#5 ·
Maybe in YOUR part of Ontario! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.