The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vikings bumps Duck Dynasty Out of #1 Cable Show gdg

I'd hit it with perple hare
    Just Win

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    i was just wondering if there was another photo shoot you had seen? before she was a star? drapes and......oh nevermind!
    I knew what you were getting at. Chris gets aggravated enough with POTUS that I decided to just stay clear of it. I don't think there are any photos out there as Winnick has been a busy actress since she got into the profession.

Another hot new blonde on the scene is Lili Simons of HBO's Banshee. She plays an Amish woman and
    her scenes in the series were smoldering!

The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

I tried watching Vikings because I actually like reading about Viking History, I made it for about 30 minutes, turned it off and went to bed, I even cancelled the DVR recordings of it.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    I'd hit it with perple hare
    Tide a moon phase is going to right to fish out of Intracoastal City on April 10th. Grab a rod and join us!
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Tide a moon phase is going to right to fish out of Intracoastal City on April 10th. Grab a rod and join us!
    What????
    Mike Tome
    Duckdog's Fast Autofocus
    GMHRCH-III WR North Star's Deuce of Diamonds

MHR WR Pondview's Bar None 1994-2006

Love Vikings ....two snaps and a thumbs up. Duck Dynasty ....hate it ! Very boring and embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tome View Post
    What????
    LOL I speak Cajun Tide and moon phase is going to be right. I thought that feather guy had hacked Franco for a minute.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

I like them both but I make time to watch Vikings.
    Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tome View Post
    What????
    When fishing the coastal marshes, I like to put the odds in my favor. Big tide movements combined with a favorable moon phase increases one's chances for success. Live shrimp for bait also helps!

All I can say is Franco's new Avatar beats the hell out of his last one...
    Bill Davis