The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Printer died need input Toooooo many choices :)

Default Printer died need input Toooooo many choices :)

Had an Epson that lasted 5 years and worked like a champ. Someone reccomended a Cannon 5320 can't find one?? Thanks in advance for any input.

Depends on what ya want, I use mine for my job and the "Review" the wife and I put out for the AWSC Inc , We would have really loved a Laser printer, but to get one that faxes, copies, and scans and prints, it would have been a lot of Money, so we opted, after much research, for the HP 4622 Officejet. Seems well made and the ink isn't a arm and a leg!
    "Owned by Three AWS's"

Luke 6:38
    Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

There are things you just can't fix. Can't fix stupid, can't fix a neutered dog & you can't fix junk!

American Water Spaniel Club, AKC - Parent Club
    http://www.americanwaterspanielclub.org/

Robert "BAYDOG" Goodman

Have used a hp8600 at work. I love it and would recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by trouble View Post
    Had an Epson that lasted 5 years and worked like a champ. Someone reccomended a Cannon 5320 can't find one?? Thanks in advance for any input.
    Have a Canon ip4920 bought last year to replace another Canon. ( 6-7 year old ) Love it. Great photo quality and excellent overall printing. Got it at Micro Center.
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

HP 6500A plus
    Premier's Carbon Star
    by The Era of Zeus MH (NFC Patton x Ivy QAA by FC AFC Rudy) x
    HR Buck Creek Lexus by Widgeon JH (NAFC Carbon x Splash QAA by FC AFC Cougar)

Carbon Star Katniss
    By FC AFC Windy City's Mighty Mouse (NAFC Carbon x FC AFC Cody) x Flirt'n Lean Lex of Babyduck SH (NAFC Grady x Flirt QAA by NFC Chopper)

Didnt really say what you needed the printer for..
    Ive found HP to load a file the size of TX upon install. Cannon always seemed finicky with auto updates etc.
    Ive had the most luck with Kodak lately. They claim to also have the lowest cost per copy in the industry.. so they say.

Again, without knowing your needs.... the above comments may be useless. txt only, lots of color, photos, etc...

also, make sure you go wireless. No need to hard wire anymore.
    Goldens Rule !!!

I just got an HP Office Jet 6600. I am not a wize at PC's but retired this year and needed more functionality at home, also my old printer just stopped working. This printer was easy to set up, runs fast, holds lots of paper, and has added functions like faxing and scanning....

We have had our HP Office Jet 7310 all in one for a few years now and have yet to have any problems with it. Ours was actually overkill for our needs but it does print great color pics.

Currently have a canon MF6530. It is pretty old now and I may update to a color model, but I have had very good luck with it.

We have an HP. The replacement ink seems to be cheaper than other brands. If you print a lot the ink cost add up!