The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pups out of ...UH HRCH TRINITY’S RIPTIDE RYDER MH

Quote Originally Posted by elingler View Post
    Here are some pics of Duke he is a Rip pup
    Gorgeous dog! AND I'm a black dog fan....... Looks like his brains match his looks too- Im sure you are proud of him....
    as well you should be.
    HOME OF:
    Waterspook Sables Dark Secret, MH (Sable)
    Trumarcs Bankshot Bandit, MH ( Fats)
    Waterspook Tomfoolery, SH ( Tommie)
    IN MEMORY OF::
    Waterspook Bankshot Whiz Bang,JH (Jesse)
    Waterspooks Girl Named Bill, SH ( Billie- my princess.....)
    Waterspook Kickin' Gunshot, SH ( Boom)
    Waterspook Kickin' Good Time MH(Kick)
    Waterspooks Partner In Crime, SH ( Bouncer)
    Brush Creek Waterspook, JH, WC- my first girl.(Spooky)

Thanks Billie. Duke has really been a great dog
    HRCH UH Duke of Holy Trinity MH "Duke"
    HR Hunter Eric Lingler "Hunter"

Our family/hunting group have two dogs out of UH HRCH Trinity's Riptide Ryder MH. One is almost three his name is Maddox and he is a retrieving machine! He had an injury and could not run in the trials for a while but has a couple wins toward Senior Hunter. He is wonderful around the grandkids and quiet in the house but once outside is all business. The other is a female pup named Trinity's Bella Blue. She is five months old in a couple days and is housebroken and trained to come to whistle already. Learned obediance commands right away and shows lots of drive for a young dog. Our next pup would definately be another sired by Rip.

thanks for the replies....i am just thinkin hard to make sure I have time to train it and give attention to two dogs....my other just turned 8....

HiAttachment 12265,
    I justed wanted to introduce Miss Brandy, Trinity's Pettaquamscutt River Queen JH, daughter to UH HRCH Trinity'y Riptide Ryder MH and SHR Trinity's Lotta Miracles. Brandy completed her JH with 4 straight passes last season and will be running her 1st. Senior Test on April 21 at the Greater Boston Retreiver Club. Brandy has been an absolute joy to work with in every aspect of her training and hunting and just a great girl to hang with.

I have a pup out out of Rip and Ginger. This is my 5th lab. I thought I couldn't improve on my last dog which was out of the Pachenga Magnum Force, Storm's Riptide Star line. "Griff" is 16 weeks and I'm thrilled with him. He is attentive and picks up concepts easily. He looks me in the eyes when I talk to him and he runs hard out and back for his retrieves. I have no doubt he will be my best dog ever.

Griff is a beautiful dark brown and pysically (at 16 weeks) is a lovely dog.

FYI: My dogs are first and foremost my companions. I take them with me whenever I can - hunting, hiking, canoeing, whatever. I don't care if he gets his "HR" at 8 months or 18 months, although I believe he could achieve it easily at an early age. Because of my shifts and spending time with family I don't push to make these quick landmarks. I'd prefer to "make haste slowly" and aim to have 100% steady dog that is well behaved and obedient in all situations. That's just me and I believe this dog will fit the bill.

I think you would be very happy with a pup from Rip.

Marlowe and Griff in Durham On March 2913 .jpg