RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

pups out of ...UH HRCH TRINITY’S RIPTIDE RYDER MH

7K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  86beeman 
#1 · (Edited)
just curious if anybody has any pups out of UH HRCH TRINITY’S RIPTIDE RYDER MH??? his father is FC AFC Cuda’s Blue Ryder MH. this is where i am getting mine from i think....
thanks
scott

#2 ·
My training partner has a pup out of Rip. The dog is very nice, and has a ton of natural talent. Duke is the pups name, ran 4 derbies and finished 3. Had his HRCH at just 2 years old and will be running his first master in april.

#4 ·
Pictures are : black is Trinity's Dalton JH CGC
chocolate in tree : Trinity's Riptide Chaka-Latte JH CGC TDI
chocolate with woman : Trinity's Zoey Love
3 chocolates together: HRCH UH Duke of Holy Trinity, HRCH UH Trinity's Riptide Ryder MG CGC TDI, HRCH UH Trinity's Riptide River Rush MH CGC

All are Rip pups. Not all of them by any means but all I have saved on my phone.

Attachments

#6 ·
As golden boy stated I have a pup out of Rip his name is HRCH UH Duke of holy trinity "Duke" he has been a great dog HRCH at 2 upland title in 4 straight pass 3 derby jams out of 4 trials and I hunt every day I hunt during the season. Great in the house and fearless in the field but also a great team player.

#11 ·
Gorgeous dog! AND I'm a black dog fan....... Looks like his brains match his looks too- Im sure you are proud of him....
as well you should be.

#8 ·
Riptide Ryder pup review

I absolutely love my little girl from Riptide Ryder. She has given us nothing but pleasure. She was so trainable from the first day we picked her up. Our intention was to have her only as a pet. It was clear she wanted to be more than that, so with the help of Tierra Robinson Sloan we have begun the journey. She got her first HRC junior pass two weeks ago. We look forward to the possibility of having another Riptide Ryder pup soon. Vertebrate Dog Canidae Braque francais Hunting dog
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

#9 ·
I have a little girl out of Rip named Gator. Trinity's Riptide River Navigator. She's not quite four months old yet, but she's a firecracker. Very birdy, learning obedience quickly and I am so pleased with her. My husband and I joke that she was born crate trained since she's only had one accident since we took her. Could not recommend another sire more than Rip. He is a wonderful dog and produces consistently wonderful pups.

#10 ·
We purchased a female chocolate pup from the Dec 2012 Rip + Lottie litter which we named Trinity’s Gabby Blue. She is just about four months old now and is very much a inseparable part of our family. She is very easy to train and is especially loving towards people and other animals. She goes to doggie day care two days a week, and the girls there absolutely adore her. Selecting the perfect pup out of a litter of seven girls, albeit fun and adorable, was not an easy task, but Tierra helped us select the pup that was perfect for our lifestyle. We were seeking an healthy, trainable, loving family dog that was not overly active, and we could not be happier with our Gabby!

Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae Mammal

#13 ·
Our family/hunting group have two dogs out of UH HRCH Trinity's Riptide Ryder MH. One is almost three his name is Maddox and he is a retrieving machine! He had an injury and could not run in the trials for a while but has a couple wins toward Senior Hunter. He is wonderful around the grandkids and quiet in the house but once outside is all business. The other is a female pup named Trinity's Bella Blue. She is five months old in a couple days and is housebroken and trained to come to whistle already. Learned obediance commands right away and shows lots of drive for a young dog. Our next pup would definately be another sired by Rip.

#15 ·
Hi View attachment 12265 ,
I justed wanted to introduce Miss Brandy, Trinity's Pettaquamscutt River Queen JH, daughter to UH HRCH Trinity'y Riptide Ryder MH and SHR Trinity's Lotta Miracles. Brandy completed her JH with 4 straight passes last season and will be running her 1st. Senior Test on April 21 at the Greater Boston Retreiver Club. Brandy has been an absolute joy to work with in every aspect of her training and hunting and just a great girl to hang with.

#16 ·
I have a pup out out of Rip and Ginger. This is my 5th lab. I thought I couldn't improve on my last dog which was out of the Pachenga Magnum Force, Storm's Riptide Star line. "Griff" is 16 weeks and I'm thrilled with him. He is attentive and picks up concepts easily. He looks me in the eyes when I talk to him and he runs hard out and back for his retrieves. I have no doubt he will be my best dog ever.

Griff is a beautiful dark brown and pysically (at 16 weeks) is a lovely dog.

FYI: My dogs are first and foremost my companions. I take them with me whenever I can - hunting, hiking, canoeing, whatever. I don't care if he gets his "HR" at 8 months or 18 months, although I believe he could achieve it easily at an early age. Because of my shifts and spending time with family I don't push to make these quick landmarks. I'd prefer to "make haste slowly" and aim to have 100% steady dog that is well behaved and obedient in all situations. That's just me and I believe this dog will fit the bill.

I think you would be very happy with a pup from Rip.

Wilderness Winter Snow Recreation Watercourse

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.