The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Kudos to the Lake Charles R.C. And Judges

Default Kudos to the Lake Charles R.C. And Judges

Granted I haven't run a lot of tests, but it was a great series of tests. The entire event was well run and the grounds presented some really challenging setups. It felt like hunting, especially where I typically hunt. I know a lot of the grounds we use are cattle farms in SE Texas, so cover is usually eaten down by late winter. Anyways, just wanted to say thanks for a challenging but fun weekend.
    Rocky Hill's Texas Lady MH

Go team chocolate!

Glad to have you Jeff and congratulations. If there's any questions, comments, or criticisms just pm me and I will relay it at the meeting. We critique and critique to try and improve our test every year. Thanks again.

Thanks Jeff. Enjoyed having you at our Hunt. I'm bragging but our club members are the best. The work hard to have a good smooth running test.

Lake Charles Retriever Club is always one of my favorites....Club members work really hard and understand dogs....Thanks also to the Judges...Both Master and Senior were challenging but fair.

I also enjoyed the weekend...Charlie...You and Missy's test showed me a lot about the dogs i'm going to the Grand with. Challenging and fun all at the same time. Just FYI...running next to the Interstate would be the only thing I woulda changed!
    Thanks for a great test and thanks for judging!!
    Jimbo
    nobody can fully understand the meaning of love unless he is owned by a dog - Gene Hill

Quote Originally Posted by louisianadukdog View Post
    I also enjoyed the weekend...Charlie...You and Missy's test showed me a lot about the dogs i'm going to the Grand with. Challenging and fun all at the same time. Just FYI...running next to the Interstate would be the only thing I woulda changed!
    Thanks for a great test and thanks for judging!!
    Jimbo
    That was brought up as an issue with a lot of the handlers. It will be discussed at the meeting and hopefully be done away with. Thanks

We definitely are reviewing that problem. We have run there several times before but don't remember the road noise being so noticeable. I think the south wind had something to do with also.