The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forged Petitions

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    respectfully gold........i think our governments constantly spend a great deal more on a whole bunch less? i see this ken's way.
    No doubt, but if a more effective and less costly method is out there, it seems a prudent course to persue. If voter fraud was rampant, I could see the need to rush. But it has not been proven to be widespread. Do it right the first time and try to save us some money over the long haul.
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

A great point, but I definitely want to see that guy on the right's ID before I let HIM vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    ahem....
    hello!
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Storts View Post
    .................................................. ... When they want to go to Wally World it seems the ride is always available.

Not hardly. Older people that I know sure have a hard time getting where they need and want to go. Sis gave up driving about 5 years ago and I won't tell you about all the problems she has had all the way from Taxi service to family ( and the bus owned by her senior apartment complex ).

And I have no idea why you don't want someone to vote who may die before the election.............. we got dead people voting all the time . If we are talking about a person needing a sound mind to do so..............you can't weed out all the nuts. I know plenty of younger people that don't have a clue and they vote in every election
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    A great point, but I definitely want to see that guy on the right's ID before I let HIM vote.
    hugh you are profiling!!!!!!! i trust you do not work at an election polling place. your kind of crap is so problematic to our election process, just stating it on a public forum should result in prosecution for a hate crime!

on second thought.......i am ok with profiling. golddogs convinced me we should look for ways to save our "government's money" where ever we can.
    john mccallie

hugh you are profiling!!!!!!! i trust you do not work at an election polling place. your kind of crap is so problematic to our election process, just stating it on a public forum should result in prosecution for a hate crime!

on second thought.......i am ok with profiling. golddogs convinced me we should look for ways to save our "government's money" where ever we can.

Me?? Profile??!! Don't be ridiculous!! I'm just adhering to an old hunting adage: "If it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck..........", that's not profiling, is it?
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

They should try it at airports...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    They should try it at airports...

Seems to work pretty well for the Israelis.
    (John Dewey)

(George Washington)

Seems to work pretty well for the Israelis.
    Exactly......
    Bill Davis

it's OK, He will show you. And at his polling place they will dip a finger in ink and then show it off like a badge of honor for the rest of the day. One of "OUR" (collective) biggest issues is we have forgotten what it is like to have to fight to be allowed to vote. Are we ignorant or apathetic?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin