RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Howdy Y'all

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  huntinman 
#1 ·
Howdy folks. My name is Blake and I'm from College Station, TX. I'm a fourth year veterinary student at Texas A&M and I'll be graduating in May this year. After graduating I'll be moving to the town of Van Alstyne, TX where I'll begin under an established doctor as an associate. I have a 5 year old black female that I've trained and run hunt tests with. Additionally I have a 6 month old chocolate male out of Bleu that just left for Nebraska with Bart Peterson. I enjoy waterfowling and guide part time for outfits here in the US and outside the US as well. Look forward to getting to know y'all around here

#3 ·
Welcome. Where is Van Alstyne, TX?

#6 ·
Howdy! Gig'em Blake!!

#10 ·
Welcome to RTF !!:)

#11 ·
Blake spent a couple of weeks underfoot at my clinic because he is interested in athletic dogs. He is going to be a very good veterinarian and I thought that I taught him a thing or two but not enough, he bought a brown Labrador.....;-)

#12 ·
compromise Doc, that fiancé of mine likes the brown dogs. I told her we'd try it one time and if it didn't work out then at least I'd given it a chance. Good to see your boy has been doing so well since I saw him there at the clinic this past summer, he's definitely made some strides since that time. And you definitely did teach me quite a bit, I only wish they'd let me out of a few of these horse rotations to come learn some more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.