The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Howdy Y'all

Blake spent a couple of weeks underfoot at my clinic because he is interested in athletic dogs. He is going to be a very good veterinarian and I thought that I taught him a thing or two but not enough, he bought a brown Labrador.....

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    Blake spent a couple of weeks underfoot at my clinic because he is interested in athletic dogs. He is going to be a very good veterinarian and I thought that I taught him a thing or two but not enough, he bought a brown Labrador.....
    compromise Doc, that fiancÚ of mine likes the brown dogs. I told her we'd try it one time and if it didn't work out then at least I'd given it a chance. Good to see your boy has been doing so well since I saw him there at the clinic this past summer, he's definitely made some strides since that time. And you definitely did teach me quite a bit, I only wish they'd let me out of a few of these horse rotations to come learn some more.

Just when we were thinking he had a chance...
    Bill Davis

thats all this site needs......another Aggie..
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Just when we were thinking he had a chance...
    If he's good enough he will overcome it not unlike the dogs who thrive, not because of their trainers but in spite of them..

If he's good enough he will overcome it not unlike the dogs who thrive, not because of their trainers but in spite of them..
    HaHa! I'll bet he learned things that will last him a lifetime... whether he even realizes it or not at this point.
    Bill Davis