The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Late-Term Abortions

What would be so wrong with sterilization. Sterilize fathers that don't care for their children and women if they don't want them.

Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    So, it is more humane to kill someone? Really?

It is hard to believe we live in a society that calls itself civilized and views infanticide as the more humane option.

Tom
    Tom,
    Agreed, I posted something on this but deleted it.
    Killing an innocent life is the intellectual Hi-road now.

By their own statistics, 88% of the abortions they perform are "convenience abortions," not rape or incest.

God save us!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    PP is funded with goverment money so is that not the goverment telling them what to do. Loki were is your solution?
    If a woman iS rapped she did say no but was forced she should have a right to choose
    The funding for PP get's reduced every year.

My solution is already practiced but let's face it, it isn't an ideal solution. I am all in favor of reducing abortion, it should never be totally eliminated, but I don't have a "cure" if you will. It is too accepting that an unmarried couple have sex and then either abort the fetus or give the baby up for adoption. There is a 16 year old pregnant girl at my church where the family is just so excited. OMG, we, my family, weren't too happy with my brother when he got his girlfriend pregnant and they were in their early 20's. A pregnancy should be the product of a loving union of two people, not because two people just wanted to feel good for a little while.
    Kevin Entwistle

WGD (Worlds Greatest Dog) Cinci Redstocking "Loki", born: Jan. 22, 1999, RIP November 13, 2011
    "Lars" Chilian with the Rainmaker, born: Feb. 2, 2010

"That which you manifest is before you" (The Art of Racing in the Rain)

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by LokiMeister View Post
    The funding for PP get's reduced every year.

My solution is already practiced but let's face it, it isn't an ideal solution. I am all in favor of reducing abortion, it should never be totally eliminated, but I don't have a "cure" if you will. It is too accepting that an unmarried couple have sex and then either abort the fetus or give the baby up for adoption. There is a 16 year old pregnant girl at my church where the family is just so excited. OMG, we, my family, weren't too happy with my brother when he got his girlfriend pregnant and they were in their early 20's. A pregnancy should be the product of a loving union of two people, not because two people just wanted to feel good for a little while.
    But they are still being funded. Kinda pot calling the kettle when you are be littleing people with no solution and you have none yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    But they are still being funded. Kinda pot calling the kettle when you are be littleing people with no solution and you have none yourself.
    Sure, but my solution works.
    Kevin Entwistle

WGD (Worlds Greatest Dog) Cinci Redstocking "Loki", born: Jan. 22, 1999, RIP November 13, 2011
    "Lars" Chilian with the Rainmaker, born: Feb. 2, 2010

"That which you manifest is before you" (The Art of Racing in the Rain)

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Kevin, finding infanticide unacceptable, does not equate with being against all abortions, nor does it mean being against contraception, nor would it rule out your sterilization solution. To use those arguments in debating the issue of killing viable babies is like comparing apples to doorknobs.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Kevin, finding infanticide unacceptable, does not equate with being against all abortions, nor does it mean being against contraception, nor would it rule out your sterilization solution. To use those arguments in debating the issue of killing viable babies is like comparing apples to doorknobs.
    Nothing will work when the society is only looking for an "easy" solution, that makes both sides 'feel good'. In a real truly free society, each individual must accept '"RESPONSIBILITY", and recognize the consequences. Getting back to the good old redneck shotgun weddings, may make a few of the druggies understand they have responsibilities beyond the anchor-baby practice by illegal immigrants; or the "if it feels good, do it" attitude that's so pervasive among the teens and their "grownup role-models" that are nothing more than societies dregs epitomized by the OWS and SFN crowds. "Choice" is just another Democrat "vote-for-me-because-I-believe-in-your-right-to-kill-babies". It's just another way to control the hapless women they claim to be championing, and their support of the misnamed Planned Parenthood operation is their guise to making the dumbed down women think someone cares. Most of the sane Americans have recognized that phoney operation as nothing more than an abortion clinic with tax payers getting scammed for the $$$$ that are ripped off to keep them in business.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

I love the arguments from people like you

"Well we can't afford it, Kill the Baby",

"Well they are probably going to be a problem child, kill the baby",

"Well she was raped, kill the baby",

"Well she just doesn't have the time, kill the baby",

You know maybe this is the solution to our current entitlement woes,

"Well he's 25 and on food stamps, Kill the adult",

"Well he's 75 but had no retirement, kill grandpa"

"Well she's a druggy who can't stop stealing and exploiting welfare, kill the druggy"

When something is inconvenient we should obviously just kill it....

A brief list of people raised as orphans.( Without benefit of daily interaction with a parent) The world would certainly be better without their miserable lives.

Babe Ruth,Johann Sebastion Bach, Julius Ceaser,Leo Tolstoy, John Keats, Nelson Mandella, Steve Jobs, Aristotle, Louis Armstrong, John Lennon, Samuel Goldwyn,Rudyard Kipling

Ingrid Berman, Ella fitzgerald. Orphans adopted from the orphan trains.

Who have we killed during this abortion frenzy?

Quote Originally Posted by cripes View Post
    A brief list of people raised as orphans.( Without benefit of daily interaction with a parent) The world would certainly be better without their miserable lives.

Babe Ruth,Johann Sebastion Bach, Julius Ceaser,Leo Tolstoy, John Keats, Nelson Mandella, Steve Jobs, Aristotle, Louis Armstrong, John Lennon, Samuel Goldwyn,Rudyard Kipling

Ingrid Berman, Ella fitzgerald. Orphans adopted from the orphan trains.

Who have we killed during this abortion frenzy?
    The irony is they may have aborted the next Obama!
    Stan b & Elvis