The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Late-Term Abortions

I'm pro choice, but I do think there are limits. That line is crossed if they baby is viable outside the womb. Just my opinion and I'll own it.
    Joe Dickerson

R.I.P. 4xGMPR HRCH Hunters Marsh Jack Daniels Bubba Jazz MH
    Call Name: JD

Quote Originally Posted by Socks View Post
    I'm pro choice, but I do think there are limits. That line is crossed if they baby is viable outside the womb. Just my opinion and I'll own it.
    A baby of 22 weeks survived in Florida. This age can be determined because the pregnancy was done via in vitro fertilization. Thus, is 5 1/2 months the breaking point or a 8 month botched job?

Seems like our Judo/Christian values have been lost, I am not surprized that many are confused about these topics! Further proof of the decline within our Society. To find solutions we first have to have a value base we can agree on, unfortunately this has been lost....

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Storts View Post
    A baby of 22 weeks survived in Florida. This age can be determined because the pregnancy was done via in vitro fertilization. Thus, is 5 1/2 months the breaking point or a 8 month botched job?
    I'll stand by what I said. Either one is the line crossed. I'm just a reluctant pro choice person because I...never mind. I have my reasons and I think they're logical. You may disagree with that and that's fine.
    Joe Dickerson

R.I.P. 4xGMPR HRCH Hunters Marsh Jack Daniels Bubba Jazz MH
    Call Name: JD

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Covey View Post
    I love the arguments from people like you

"Well we can't afford it, Kill the Baby",

"Well they are probably going to be a problem child, kill the baby",

"Well she was raped, kill the baby",

"Well she just doesn't have the time, kill the baby",

You know maybe this is the solution to our current entitlement woes,

"Well he's 25 and on food stamps, Kill the adult",

"Well he's 75 but had no retirement, kill grandpa"

"Well she's a druggy who can't stop stealing and exploiting welfare, kill the druggy"

When something is inconvenient we should obviously just kill it....
    cody covey knows exactly where putting government in the health care business has been taking us for fourty years!
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Seems like our Judo/Christian values have been lost, I am not surprized that many are confused about these topics! Further proof of the decline within our Society. To find solutions we first have to have a value base we can agree on, unfortunately this has been lost....
    I couldn't agree more. I don't like the world we are living in now and I'm sad for what the future holds
    for my 6 year old daughter.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell.

couldent we just tell the government that the poor infant that lived through the abortion and is a laying on the table, just crossed the border illegally?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Good point Ken except the illegal mom wouldn't have wanted her anchor baby aborted since it is her meal ticket to lots of free stuff at the expense of the tax-payers!