The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forged Petitions

Default Forged Petitions

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...tcmp=obnetwork

It only took about 5 years to bring to trial four campaign workers who are accused of conspiring to forge signatures on petitions to get Obama and Hillary on the POTUS ballot in northern Indiana in the 2008 election primary. One has pleaded guilty. The other three will stand trial shortly.

Some time back there was some discussion about whether voter fraud was a fact or not. Some insisted it was much ado about nothing. Then there was the video of the poll worker admitting to voting for Obama multiple times, and felt completely justified in doing so. Now we find out that the chicanery starts even before the voting booth.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Ten NDSU football players plead guilty to voter fraud recently, they got probation and a high five from their coach, records will be expunged next year.

Former Michigan Repoobilican congressman Thaddeus McCarter was a rising GOPper until his staffers were caught forging signatures. One GOPper gone. No prosecution.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Former Michigan Repoobilican congressman Thaddeus McCarter was a rising GOPper until his staffers were caught forging signatures. One GOPper gone. No prosecution.
    Your point is exactly what we are talking about. Voter fraud is alive and breathing. Thank you for making our point for us. Picture ID's are a must to stop all voter fraud.

Richard

Picture Id would not have stopped McCarter's minions.
    Zeus

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Picture Id would not have stopped McCarter's minions.

I think that is, unfortunately, a valid point, and indirectly relates to the ongoing gun control debate. I am for photo ID to vote, but am against additional gun control laws. I have been saying that the proposed gun legislation was spurred by a reaction to an almost nonexistent problem (mass shootings) and probably would have little or no effect. I feel that we have plenty of laws already and that we really don't need an increase to the federal code, sooooo........., is voter fraud a significant enough problem to necessitate an addition to the federal code, and would the proposed "solution" prevent the problem? Just a little food for thought.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by Down East Labs 217 View Post
    Your point is exactly what we are talking about. Voter fraud is alive and breathing. Thank you for making our point for us. Picture ID's are a must to stop all voter fraud.

Richard
    Kinda back fired on SARGE

Backfired how so? My point is that the Repooblicans on this board have been trying to make illegality the exclusive realm of Democrats. It ain't. Repooblicans are a damn long way from being sainted. Amen.
    Zeus

Four were prosecuted in McCotter case. 2 plead guilty. They are facing 5 year felonies.

Thanks for the info.
    Zeus