The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: The Tea Party Darling, Rick Santorum

Default The Tea Party Darling, Rick Santorum

Y'all remember Rick Santorum, the GOP hopeful that gave Romney a run for his money for the GOP nomination. The same Santorum that received the endosement of that organization that says they are for limited government, controlled spending etc., the Tea Party. The guy that voted and supported Medicare Plan D, No Child Left Behind, Iraq war, Decade old war in Afghanistan, Patriot Act, and helping to double the deficit creating record annual debt. The Tea Party darling that helped create the largest expansion of entitlements since LBJ, prior to Obama. TARP and Bailouts supporting Santorum. Yep, that's Rick Santorum, the guy that has already starter his campaign for the GOP nomination for 2015. He supported all of this. Santorum is absolutely right. His GOP has never been Libertarian.

http://reason.com/blog/2013/04/01/ri...-libertarian-p

It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

hit & run blog?
    what the heck is that?
    but I see why your miffed.
    the opening line pitting Sanitarium vs. Randy
    I liked him at the start of that last election drama.
    but it went away. just something in the way he looked, made me want another runner.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    hit & run blog?
    what the heck is that?
    but I see why your miffed.
    the opening line pitting Sanitarium vs. Randy
    I liked him at the start of that last election drama.
    but it went away. just something in the way he looked, made me want another runner.
    No logic to this!

But then again, only a true traditional Conservative could support; a Balanced Budget Amendment, ending Foreign Aid to hostile governments, ending Crony Capitailsm/subsidies, downsizing the Federal government including the elimination of many Departmenst and agencies, minding our own business globally, supporting equal Liberty for Americans, securing our boarders, letting tax payers keep more of thier earned money, auditing the Fed, States Rights, abolishing all gun laws for law abiding citizens and more.

Some people just don't want or can't handle real Freedom!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Some people just don't want or can't handle real Freedom!
    While I know I could handle it many in my city never could.
    so I need some restrictions, on them.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    While I know I could handle it many in my city never could.
    so I need some restrictions, on them.
    Spoken like a true Democrat

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Spoken like a true Democrat
    or a true master of sarcasm
    but it is true that the biggest issue everyone has in "freedom and rights" for all of this, that and the other.
    is that everyone else will also have them. And once the "but not" list starts