The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: no ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by ze6464 View Post
    My buyers have been told by the Manufacturs that they are only operating at 70 percent.
    That makes absolutely no sense. With the demand as it is, why are manufacturers only operating at 70%?
    "Force fetch isn't about retrieving as much as it is conditioning a dog to handle pressure, in a very controlled environment. It's about putting a dog in the position of having to figure out how to turn off pressure by finding the correct response. This translates into numerous areas in training." Sharon Potter.

I work for the #1 firearm dealer in America. My buyers have been told by the Manufacturs that they are only operating at 70 percent. Homeland security is not buying it all up. Without going into a long detail that's all I am willing to type. Also if people would stop hoarding it when they find ammo on the shelf then more people could buy some. Just saying.

Its not just loaded ammo!!

Try and find 9mm reloading dies NEW CARBIDE!!! 3 die set...

I have a set that has been on back order from RCBS for 4 months,, they say another 8 weeks.

Small pistol primers..... Very hard to get.

( new 9mm brass difficult if not imposible)\

I have 200 cast bullets in 9mm on order, they have been ordered since the first of feb.. The company told me 3 more weeks till my order is scheduled to be manuafactured..

Gooser
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

People are clamoring for more than they would normally buy for a couple of reasons, one of which is the shortage has people hesitant to practice with and shoot up what they have, creating the perception that they need a buffer of ammo between what they generally keep and what they're are willing to blast away. The lack of trust in BHO is the second factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Spring View Post
    People are clamoring for more than they would normally buy for a couple of reasons, one of which is the shortage has people hesitant to practice with and shoot up what they have, creating the perception that they need a buffer of ammo between what they generally keep and what they're are willing to blast away. The lack of trust in BHO is the second factor.

Or you could live in Colorado, where the legislature has no prohibited the transfer or sale of 15+ round magazines. It isn't paranoia, if they really are after you.
    Competition does not build character - It reveals it.

Home of:
    FC/AFC Freeridin Wowie Zowie (2003 NARC Finalist)
    FC/AFC Sky Hy Husker Power
    FC/AFC Freeridin Smooth Operator
    FC/AFC Freeridin Vampire Slayer (2007 NARC Finalist)
    AFC Freeridin Maserati (Double Header Winner)

www.freeridinretrievers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Shih View Post

Or you could live in Colorado, where the legislature has no prohibited the transfer or sale of 15+ round magazines. It isn't paranoia, if they really are after you.
    That's because of geniuses like this: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...nez1s.facebook

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    Clue Gooser in on your top secret search technique for some 9mm, or I'd even settle for some small pistol primers.

Let a brother in on your secret.

Gooser
    I went to 3 different stores today to find .22 cal Gooser and the one store that had LRHp was priced at 19.95 per 100. It's gonna get worse.

I work for the #1 firearm dealer in America. My buyers have been told by the Manufacturs that they are only operating at 70 percent. Homeland security is not buying it all up. Without going into a long detail that's all I am willing to type. Also if people would stop hoarding it when they find ammo on the shelf then more people could buy some. Just saying.
    Would it be better if they just went to the range and shot it all?
    Bill Davis

They wont have to ban fire arms if there is no amo

No 22 ,223,9mm to be had in VA been going to all big and small retailers and nothing. If you find it,they have a one box limit. It is hard to hoard at one box every 4 weeks.
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleHaul View Post
    Bear in mind that Wally World is having a huge problem nationwide putting anything on the shelves. Lots and lots of stuff in the back but too few employees to keep the checkouts manned and stock the shelves.

Around here I haven't noticed a shortage of anything I need to buy. Except for the Zombie Max loads. If ZA day comes, I am hosed.
    That sounds a lot like opinion and not fact. If you don't like Walmart then don't take the democrat approach and blame them, just don't shop there.