RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

FC AFC 's Twister and Xinga

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Richard Finch 
#1 ·
Found out yesterday before training that two very nice people of the retriever world lost two very good champions in the last week

FC AFC Candlewood's Justin Time Xinga- owned by Ms Judith Pond, trained /handled by Patti Kiernan

and

FC AFC Nebo's Black Tornado - owned/handled by Al Wilson....had the pleasure of throwing birds for Twister on numerous occasions,and saw him one last time last week, he wasn't flashy but he was always in the mix on Sunday's , he and Al were a very good battle tested team, I think Twister was a former National Finalist...I didnt see him yesterday when I arrived at Al's house and was afraid to ask about his whereabouts because I knew his health was failing, sure didnt make it any easier when Al's grandson told me while we were shooting the flyer,had to use the allergy excuse to hide the tears...gonna miss the old boy:(:(

#4 ·
Twister was only ten and I think Xinga was only eight, Xinga qualified for the National Am while running under my friend Ted Miller

#5 · (Edited)
Yes, RIP Xing and Twister. Way too soon. So sorry for Judy, Patti, and Al.
I must have allergies too.She was my buddy.

#6 ·
Thanks for posting this RIP, Bon. We did not know Twister. We knew Xinga, but did not know of her passing. Sorry to hear these good dogs owned by Judy and Al are gone. Our thoughts go out to them. RIP Xinga and Twister.

Helen

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.