The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: North Korea????

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    What choice does a bankrupt Country have? I'm thinking maybe for the next fifty years we should watch what Canada does and follow.
    Not sure about that. We are not into military moves. But I would keep my eye on KIM!!
    HRCH Scaupgetters Tarnation QAA
    HR Blackie 2 CGN, WCI
    Metras's Hashtag Mickey
    Pink Lady

"Knowing how important right timing is in accomplishing right actions"
    Uncle Ray

Kim Jong Un is trying to consolidate his power by pushing around the biggest guy in the room. We have a history of backing down and rewarding their threats. I think it is a really good idea to ratchet it up the tension right now. It will erode KJU power base within his military and force him to back down. My advice would be to send an additional carrier group to the region and start putting out press releases that war with NK may be enivitable. They will fold and be the weaker for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    Kim Jong Un is trying to consolidate his power by pushing around the biggest guy in the room. We have a history of backing down and rewarding their threats. I think it is a really good idea to ratchet it up the tension right now. It will erode KJU power base within his military and force him to back down. My advice would be to send an additional carrier group to the region and start putting out press releases that war with NK may be enivitable. They will fold and be the weaker for it.
    Seriously ? that is probably the worst thing the US could do right now, that amounts to calling the little twerp out. You are not dealing with a mature seasoned leader,we are dealing with a kid who was part of the lucky sperm club...The American public is weary of war..they dont want war in the ME and they dont want war in NK

They can neutralize NK and keep him in check by making sure his neighbors have the ability to choke them off and starve them out ...ratcheting up tensions is what has gotten us in many other conflicts
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    "you might be a neocon if" you say stuff like this...

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Seriously ? that is probably the worst thing the US could do right now, that amounts to calling the little twerp out. You are not dealing with a mature seasoned leader,we are dealing with a kid who was part of the lucky sperm club...The American public is weary of war..they dont want war in the ME and they dont want war in NK

They can neutralize NK and keep him in check by making sure his neighbors have the ability to choke them off and starve them out ...ratcheting up tensions is what has gotten us in many other conflicts
    Good point and correct strategy. Where are those missiles they can't find? Two of them. US and the rest must keep ahead of NK
    HRCH Scaupgetters Tarnation QAA
    HR Blackie 2 CGN, WCI
    Metras's Hashtag Mickey
    Pink Lady

"Knowing how important right timing is in accomplishing right actions"
    Uncle Ray

Problem solved, just turn Chucky loose on the Commies!

The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

N. Korea is no threat to anyone but their own citizens. Operation Iraq Liberation proved that if you don't posses WMD your nation will be invaded and the death of your friends and relatives and destruction of their property will form the basis of the evenings' viewing pleasure for the whole world to see in HD and surround sound. Any wonder that since the previous administration named N.K as part of the Axis of evil, they have been doing everything they could to build a nuclear device?

The issue is serious but make no mistake this situation is being manipulated, problem is it is being done so by probably everyone except the N.Koreans...they are just reacting.
    power without lumber, raciness without weediness

A big man never looks down on others.... instead, he is someone to look up to.

I say we call seal team 7! Or the Spooks! Take out this punk quick! You threaten us we kill you. Up until this current panty waste administration we handle all problems on the block on way or the other!
    LUCK - WHEN PREPARATION MEETS REALITY!
    NAFC FC Cody Cut A Lean Grade "Grady" NAFC Paddle Creek's Pack Your Grip "Traveler"
    www.paddlecreekretrievers.com