The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Gun Control: Are legislators smarter than a 15-year-old?

Default Gun Control: Are legislators smarter than a 15-year-old?

http://nation.foxnews.com/gun-contro...ts-gun-control

This video is only 3 minutes long and covers the most pertinent facts of the gun control debate. It's too bad that the most sensible young people don't get the kind of attention that the Adam Lanzas of the world get.

She obviously knows more about how guns work than that lady from Colorado.

Unfortunately for Maryland, this young woman's testimony did not educate the legislators much.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

I bet you will not see this on the 6 o'clock news. Know if she had a lot to say in favor of gun control she would be a headliner for our one way media train.

I am pretty sure I can see the headline know. Even the young understand the need for gun control and they would air her statement for days. Most likely she would get a visit to the White House or Congress. However, since she does not meet the criteria for the media's agenda you will never hear this on national television.

My opinion

Richard

This IS funny ...
    http://nation.foxnews.com/snl-ineffe...ffective-obama

Saturday Night Live mocks the success of gun control legislation.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.