The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For all you liberals that think more taxes on the rich...

John, JD said ya could have the one on the left.
    Carol,
    Owned and handled by Cruisin' with Indiana Jones, JH
    Alternate Handler: Westwind Buffalo Soldier
    Apprentice Handler: Snake River Medicine Man, JH
    http://newhoperetrievers.com

[QUOTE=duckheads;1091092]
    Quote Originally Posted by 2tall View Post
    John McCallie, you and I may be on different sides of the political spectrum, buy DAYUM if I don't enjoy your posts! Now as far as this redistributing JD's dogs goes, heres my take. If JD came by those dogs illegally, stole them from someone else who really needed them more, or maybe got them in a hostile takeover of another kennel and then fired all the employees and sent the dogs to China for training.....then by golly, REDISTRIBUTE THEM DOGS!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE

And that folks is how the liberal mind justifies the redistibution of someone else's wealth!

Classic!
    Bingo !!!!!!!!
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    I think the problem today is that many of the middle aged voters and most of the young voters do not have enough knowledge/education regarding our history, Constitution, and basic economic theory to make good decisions. Couple this with the propoganda machine (CBS, ABC,NBC, CNN, etc.) manipulates the voters with misinformation and distorted facts...thus we are headed in a very bad direction....!
    "We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up bythe handle." --Sir Winston Churchill
    So, you think Fox News tells it straight? I'd say they are just are irresponsible as MSNBC/NBC. I'd never seen a News organization try and sell the American people on going to war in Iraq as hard as Fox News. Even today, not everything on their various shows is accurate.
    Last edited by Franco; 04-07-2013 at 04:27 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    buzz and jd,

i would rather sit and post crazy stuff on rtf that takes a little heat off uncle bill than train dogs. as such, my dogs are not very good. since i don't have any good dogs and jd has two in his avatar........is it not apalling to you that 51% of our population and the sorry lot that represent them would vote to give me one of your fine dogs jd? look at those lazy bastards in my avatar. they just lay on that rug all the time?

i aint even put my britches on and left the house yet brothers and guess what? i got a call on my cell phone about training dogs this afternoon.....ever look at the layers of taxes on your cell phone bill? i had a cup of coffee.....an imported commodity taxed so many ways it makes your head spin! i turned on my cable tv to look at weather.....layers again, look at it boys! oh yeah, i turned the lights on.....i never really look but i am sure the locals, state and feds are getting a chunk on that too! the water i drank, made coffee with and used to flushed the toilet......they were taxed and also generated a sewer bill that was, you guessed it taxed too. while i slept and around the clock the taxes on all the properties that i own are being taxed at rates higher than what caused tea to be dumped in the boston harbor only a quarter of a millenia ago?

i aint kidding jd you can either send me that damn dog or i am coming to get it. i aint got one and i deserve one, just like you got. we know your opinion and your voting record don't be a freakin' hypo.....do what you know is right!

signed,

john d mccallie
    constant provider of wtf moments in general conversation for almost 50 years!
    Damn John you make way too much sense!

However, I am more concerned with the tax payer who has to work hard to support his family and has to pay 10% to 30% of his wages in income taxes than the guy making a couple million a year. Most just accept that they have to pay these taxes to pay for the waste in DC. As I posted several months back, we are long overdue for a major tax revolt!

We pay more than enough in useage taxes on everything form gasoline to cell phones to run a government that lived within The Constitution. Our Military expenditures to police the world is our biggest exense next to Medicare. If we returned to "defending the citizens" in stead of policing the world and we stopped the nanny state entitlemnt mentality we could all see a huge reduction in the money the governent steals from the working man.

Last edited by Franco; 04-07-2013 at 05:30 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

I told M that we would have to send Jill to Alabama, "Why?" she said. "Has she been bad again?" "No", I replied, "but there is a poster on PP who does not like his dogs, and does not favor where his taxes go, (like many of us) and he has made an analogy between wealth re-distribution and the re-distribution of dogs."

"WTF, she said, That does not make sense."

We concluded our training session as I explained that posts on PP need not make sense as long as they expressed deep feelings.

You'll like Jill. JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 04-08-2013 at 02:14 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    We concluded our training session as I explained that posts on PP need not make sense as long as they expressed deep feelings.

You'll like Jill. JD
    she is a beautiful dog jd! if she is not completely conditioned she may come to learn from the yellow, brown and black trash around here that she can be housed, fed and cared for and all she needs to do in return is lay on that rug. i truely hope that she never finds out that her benefits in my kingdom increase if she reproduces?

as far as what i say making sense i respond this way........we will all eventually come the the conclusion that government in our country is unacceptably oppressive to its citizens. some citizens have a higher threshold for oppression than others. some citizens are oppressed more than others. some citizens are constantly made to feel guilty because our society may have oppressed others in the past. whatever the reason, sooner or later we will all arrive at the same place.

imho the design is to legislatively steal from us at incremental rates that reduces the likelyhood we will be put in that revolutionary place at the same time! this is why so many of you are not yet ready to join my riding mower convoy to storm our nation's captial. i only have one follower currently and his 3.5 horse, 18 inch, walk behind murray will not keep up.
    john mccallie