The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100 Years Of The IRS/Income Tax

Default 100 Years Of The IRS/Income Tax

As Americans and as Tax Payers, we ceded most of our Liberties to the IRS the day the IRS was created. It gave the politicians a way of buying votes through cradle to grave entitlements and give-a-ways and it also allowed international bankers to make money by promoting paranoia thus allowing them to become rich beyound imagination through their holdings in the various military contractors.

"
    Before 1913, federal income taxes were rare and short-lived. America became the most prosperous nation on earth. The U.S. Government did not try to police the world or play "nanny" to everyone from cradle to grave. People took responsibility for themselves, their families, and their communities. That is how the founders of America thought it should be. And it worked. It can again!
    "
    Last edited by Franco; 04-05-2013 at 03:32 PM.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Ah, for the days of yesteryear!
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Chuck, are you still down south?
    I hate rude behavior in a man, won't tolerate it. Captain Woodrow Call

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    "Before 1913, federal income taxes were rare and short-lived. America became the most prosperous nation on earth. The U.S. Government did not try to police the world or play "nanny" to everyone from cradle to grave. People took responsibility for themselves, their families, and their communities. That is how the founders of America thought it should be. And it worked. It can again!"
    How does that work in your state of residence?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Classy Marv, typical. One Parish(county) and you are going to condem the entire state? As with most subjects, you are clueless.

BTW, look a few threads down. If it were up to me there would not be a FEMA to waste the people's money!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Classy Marv, typical. One Parish(county) and you are going to condem the entire state? As with most subjects, you are clueless.

BTW, look a few threads down. If it were up to me there would not be a FEMA to waste the people's money!
    Franco - You are the gift that keeps on giving . I was not thinking of any parish, all states have their poor which some handle better, in some cases they are distributed more around the various states.

I have an entirely different subject in mind. I just want to show you how far you have inserted your foot into your mouth . I had planned on a hiatus after finding that too many folks jump to conclusions (other than Bill who knows me & we would recognize each other on the street) including those on this forum, but this opportunity was too good to pass up but will start the thread so it will remain for the future . Maybe HPL can come up with the female version of misogynist . You have a nice day & I will look forward to your answer on the new thread.

But I did notice your governor (& I think one of the smarter guys in the party) wants to eliminate the LA state income tax in favor of a revenue neutral sales tax. What's your take on that?

Marvin S

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

[QUOTE=Marvin S;1091159 Maybe HPL can come up with the female version of misogynist . [/QUOTE]

Misandrist
    mis·an·dry [ mi sándree ]

But, you could have found that yourself, Marvin. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Misandrist
    mis·an·dry [ mi sándree ]

But, you could have found that yourself, Marvin. JD
    It didn't show in my dictionary (1900 pages - 100 words/page) nor did it show when i tried it on the internet. Possibly you have some secret code word I failed to use . So apparently, I could not have found it with the tools I have .

Marvin S

One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Franco - You are the gift that keeps on giving . I was not thinking of any parish, all states have their poor which some handle better, in some cases they are distributed more around the various states.

I have an entirely different subject in mind. I just want to show you how far you have inserted your foot into your mouth . I had planned on a hiatus after finding that too many folks jump to conclusions (other than Bill who knows me & we would recognize each other on the street) including those on this forum, but this opportunity was too good to pass up but will start the thread so it will remain for the future . Maybe HPL can come up with the female version of misogynist . You have a nice day & I will look forward to your answer on the new thread.

But I did notice your governor (& I think one of the smarter guys in the party) wants to eliminate the LA state income tax in favor of a revenue neutral sales tax. What's your take on that?
    BS! You were caught in another case of Classlessness and now you want to pretend you were asking a different question! If your intent was to ask a question regarding Jindal's plan, you would have asked such.