The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 100 Years Of The IRS/Income Tax

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    BS! You were caught in another case of Classlessness and now you want to pretend you were asking a different question! If your intent was to ask a question regarding Jindal's plan, you would have asked such.
    Franco, if I can get this through your pot addled brain - I was asking a question leading to something else that I read - I will post what I had in mind today.

The Jindal question was separate - as you are on the ground there, I was interested in your take .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Thanks

Franco, if I can get this through your pot addled brain - I was asking a question leading to something else that I read - I will post what I had in mind today.

The Jindal question was separate - as you are on the ground there, I was interested in your take .
    The insult just proves my point!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

http://townhall.com/columnists/chuck...tm_campaign=nl

The IRS is "collecting a lot more than taxes this year," the report explained. "It's also acquiring a huge volume of personal information on taxpayers' digital activities, from eBay auctions to Facebook posts and, for the first time ever, credit card and e-payment transaction records."It added, "The agency reveals little about how it will employ its vast, new network scanning powers ... sweeping changes being implemented with little public discussion or clear guidelines."
    Edward Zelinsky, a tax law expert and a professor at the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law and Yale Law School, explained that taxpayers should understand that whatever they say and do electronically can and will be used against them in IRS enforcement.
    And what is the IRS' official response to its gargantuan Big Brother violation of our personal lives?
    No comment.
    But Dean Silverman, senior adviser to the IRS commissioner and the head of data analytic efforts at the IRS through the Office of Compliance Analytics, explained last year in a speech to insiders at the Predictive Analytics World for Government conference that the new system will "improve voluntary compliance." (Interpretation of "improve voluntary compliance": bully and threaten citizens into submission.)
    Silverman also boasted in trade publications about the IRS' new intrusive monetary reconnaissance: "Private industry would be envious if they knew what our models are."
    The last thing American citizens need is more government regulation and overreach into our private lives, pocketbooks, electronic banking and credit card purchases.
    What we need now more than ever is not a new electronic way of monitoring taxes or even a complete overhaul of our run-amok taxation bureaucracy. What we need is to shut down the IRS and initiate the FairTax.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.