RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

We did it! Small brag...

2K views 14 replies 15 participants last post by  BiG Boar 
#1 ·
My boy Ryder obtained his AKC SH in Jan and his UKC HR title this weekend at the Treasure Coast HRC hunt test. He has gone 8/8 in both organizations and while it's a small stepping stone in the grand scheme of things, being my first dog to train in this venue (to this level), our success is a huge confidence builder. It was a fun weekend with beautiful weather, great dogs, wonderful food and the list goes on. Thank you judges for putting on challenging tests and congratulations to everyone who earned a ribbon this weekend.

Ryder and I, photos courtesy of Maria Nelson

A few photos I took from Seasoned

See less See more
#2 ·
Job well done Chelsey! I just want to say I've trained with Chelsey and Ryder and their a great team. Ryder is a very high energy dog that loves to work and Chelsey's done an excellent job training him with the little time she has pulling 10 hour night shifts at work. She also runs him in a few other dog venues so they both have a very busy schedule.

#3 ·
It was great to see you this weekend Chelsea, although I did not get to see you run your dog I heard y'all did great. Congratulations!

#12 ·
Congrats!!!

#14 ·
Congratulations on the titles! Y'all need to come on up to NE Florida this weekend and run your first Finished test. I'll be judging Finished on Sunday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.