The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I think Most of Ya'll will enjoy this.

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    You just dont get it do you. BTW The other side said they had them to goggle it
    Bush also stated to the public we had found them (which was a lie), then later admitted that none had been found. Google it.

"We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories," "For those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them."

-On Sept. 9, 2004, in Pennsylvania, Mr. Bush said: "I recognize we didn't find the stockpiles [of weapons] we all thought were there."
    Last edited by mngundog; 04-09-2013 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Bush also stated to the public we had found them (which was a lie), then later admitted that none had been found. Google it.

"We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories," "For those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them."

-On Sept. 9, 2004, in Pennsylvania, Mr. Bush said: "I recognize we didn't find the stockpiles [of weapons] we all thought were there."
    All these years later and haters are still just a hatin'... But, that's what haters do.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    All these years later and haters are still just a hatin'... But, that's what haters do.
    Bill, I wasn't the one who started discussing the topic but when others brought up his great moral standards, it is worse noting his morality wasn't the best. If someone from the left would have talked about Slick Willy's great moral standards, I would have disagreed with that also, wouldn't you?

AS I SAID, WE ALL HAVE FEET OF CLAY, but I have to think that I would enjoy spending time with GW, I can easily imagine swinging an axe or running a chainsaw with him on the property in Crawford, or sitting in the shade of a mesquite waiting for the dove to come to the stock tank. Really can't imagine spending quality time with the current occupant of the white house. Didn't much like Clinton, but if he left the womenfolk home, think I could have had fun with him too.
    Last edited by HPL; 04-09-2013 at 09:28 PM.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

all these years later and haters are still just a hatin'... But, that's what haters do.
    yep...........

Actually what happens on POTUS is that the HATERS come out in force when the fallacy of their BS is pointed out. W was a miserable Pres who lied in order to garner support to get us involved in 2, morally and fiscally, costly wars. Yet some of you all want to HATE on anyone who points that out

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Actually what happens on POTUS is that the HATERS come out in force when the fallacy of their BS is pointed out. W was a miserable Pres who lied in order to garner support to get us involved in 2, morally and fiscally, costly wars. Yet some of you all want to HATE on anyone who points that out
    I wish I knew how to bold. How did GW lie to get us in to Afghanistan? I thought for sure the twin towers had plains driven into them by bad guys living in that country. I guess the news and history about that event was wrong.

How soon people forget. That is one of the major problems of the US. We never learn form the past.

My opinion

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Down East Labs 217 View Post
    I wish I knew how to bold. How did GW lie to get us in to Afghanistan? I thought for sure the twin towers had plains driven into them by bad guys living in that country. I guess the news and history about that event was wrong.

How soon people forget. That is one of the major problems of the US. We never learn form the past.

My opinion

Richard
    The excuse use to go into A'stan was to get OBL, who was only hiding there briefly before he fled into Pakistan. The same Pakistan that GWB was giving over 50billion a year to, to be our friend! That was a lie too! Of course, Bush was mearly Cheney's Foreign Policy puppet.
    Last edited by Franco; 04-10-2013 at 03:02 PM.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Quote Originally Posted by Down East Labs 217 View Post
    .................................................. ..........

Richard
    Which seems to indicate that we are retarded in this country or at least many are.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

what you GWB haters fail to realize is that the original gist of the thread was about a President doing exactly what we expect..be PRESIDENTIAL....it was not about whether or not he was liked,disliked,revered,hated...

I was proud of GWB post 9/11 ..I liked GWB enough to vote for him again in 2004....he disappointed me a ton in his second term, left a real bad taste in my mouth and unfortunately will make him be more remembered for that, than the way he was in his first term
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"