The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I think Most of Ya'll will enjoy this.

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Actually what happens on POTUS is that the HATERS come out in force when the fallacy of their BS is pointed out. W was a miserable Pres who lied in order to garner support to get us involved in 2, morally and fiscally, costly wars. Yet some of you all want to HATE on anyone who points that out
    You libs are funny. When some pointed out the problem with a president doing unusual things with cigars in the Oval Office, you guys nearly went berserk and created moveon.org.

Maybe it's time for you lefties to move on when it comes to Pres Bush?
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You libs are funny. When some pointed out the problem with a president doing unusual things with cigars in the Oval Office, you guys nearly went berserk and created moveon.org.

Maybe it's time for you lefties to move on when it comes to Pres Bush?
    That is one sorry ass excuse for a response! Form MJH's post, I'd say he was more a traditional Conservative than a NeoCon like you. And, where has he ever condoned Clinton's behavior? Anyone wonder why the Repub Party policies is in such disarray? Just look at most their supporters! They wouldn't know the truth if it slapped them in the face.

The Bush Presidency was a disaster, the sooner this county moves on from the Bush policies, the better!

Nice video though, HLP.
    Last edited by Franco; 04-10-2013 at 04:51 PM.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    what you GWB haters fail to realize is that the original gist of the thread was about a President doing exactly what we expect..be PRESIDENTIAL....it was not about whether or not he was liked,disliked,revered,hated...

I was proud of GWB post 9/11 ..I liked GWB enough to vote for him again in 2004....he disappointed me a ton in his second term, left a real bad taste in my mouth and unfortunately will make him be more remembered for that, than the way he was in his first term
    With all due respect Bon, no "hater" disrespected the gist of the post UNTIL two posters started in about the his morality. If you are looking for someone to blame for the turn the thread took you are pointing your finger the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    With all due respect Bon, no "hater" disrespected the gist of the post UNTIL two posters started in about the his morality. If you are looking for someone to blame for the turn the thread took you are pointing your finger the wrong way.
    and the very second that someone talked about his morality you pounced on the opportunity to voice your displeasure...I get that.....

the vitriolic hatred of GWB will only be eclipsed by the vitriolic hatred of BHO...

all I am saying is that it was a cool patriotic moment....it was a USA type of moment...not a Rep vs Dem vs Libertarian moment...and I think that many on this board have a tendency to forget that...We are Americans (no offense to the Canadian and Euro members of the RTF) and it seems we lose site of that fact here on POTUS, we are so busy keeping score and playing GOTCHA politics, I can see why many have chosen to leave and no longer post
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

the vitriolic hatred of GWB will only be eclipsed by the vitriolic hatred of BHO...

all I am saying is that it was a cool patriotic moment....it was a USA type of moment...not a Rep vs Dem vs Libertarian moment...and I think that many on this board have a tendency to forget that...We are Americans (no offense to the Canadian and Euro members of the RTF) and it seems we lose site of that fact here on POTUS, we are so busy keeping score and playing GOTCHA politics, I can see why many have chosen to leave and no longer post
    I couldn't agree more

(no offense to the Canadian and Euro members of the RTF)
    & if I may add Aussie & Chinese .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

the vitriolic hatred of GWB will only be eclipsed by the vitriolic hatred of BHO... I agree..JD

it seems we lose site of that fact here on POTUS, we are so busy keeping score and playing GOTCHA politics,
    We all play GOTCHA, Bon...JD

more like Internet icon Stalker
    Stalking is as stalking does... kinda like snarky. JD

and I posted this here on POTUS....because it it would get lost in the events section or product evaluation forums....
    We all play GOTCHA Bon...JD

Stalking is not to be mistaken for chumming...EH?

Last edited by JDogger; 04-10-2013 at 09:48 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

what you GWB haters fail to realize is that the original gist of the thread was about a President doing exactly what we expect..be PRESIDENTIAL....it was not about whether or not he was liked,disliked,revered,hated...

I was proud of GWB post 9/11 ..I liked GWB enough to vote for him again in 2004....he disappointed me a ton in his second term, left a real bad taste in my mouth and unfortunately will make him be more remembered for that, than the way he was in his first term
    What did he do which made you proud of him post 9/11 and made you vote for him again in 2004?

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    What did he do which made you proud of him post 9/11 and made you vote for him again in 2004?
    Everything he did on every day he was president was better than what we have in office now.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Everything he did on every day he was president was better than what we have in office now.
    That's not really saying much.