The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you involved in the GC issue?

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    That's the number one problem with the Senate. They are all so busy making sure they bring home the bacon... They end up screwing the rest of the country. Voters in every state are at fault because they (we) all want the pork to keep rolling in, yet we bitch about the national debt, lack of a balanced budget etc...

Franco, you are one of the biggest hypocrites on the board on this issue. If anyone pounds their chest about the fiscal problems of the country more than you, who is it? Yet, you brag about the Louisiana Pork Producer? Remember the Lousiana Purchase during the Obamacare buy-offs? Shes bought and paid for. Give me a break.

You are the one supporting the status quo and I am the one supporting reform. YOU support the status quo candidates, I want the REFORMERS! I'm all for reforming the system but as long as people like YOU keep it in place, don't blame her working the system to the state's advantage.

In the Bollinger situtaion, she saved U S Tax payers 30 million and no ship builder builds a better cutter than them!

He is a little lesson for you NeoCons; not all (D's) are bad and not all (R's) are good.

So, she's the smartest cookie in the room. All the Senators that voted for Obamacare got zero whereas she got 400million for the state for her vote! Her last three candidates ran on a ProLife platform and got blown out of the water at election time. Maybe if they has something else to run on people would take them seriously!

Don't like the system? Then quit supporting it! I have.

Like I said on the other thread where Marv attacked Landrieu, I said that she was not perfect. The REASON she gets support from state GOP leaders is because of the fruitcase candidates that the run against her as (R's). She gets the support of the (R's) because no one fights for the oil & gas industry more effectively than she does!
    Last edited by Franco; 04-12-2013 at 07:30 PM.
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

So... She supposedly saved the US taxpayers 30 million on the boat... Then turns around and screws them out of 400 million. And that's something to brag about? That's where you are full of manure. Some traditional conservative...

image.jpg
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    So... She supposedly saved the US taxpayers 30 million on the boat... Then turns around and screws them out of 400 million. And that's something to brag about? That's where you are full of manure. Some traditional conservative...

image.jpg
    ''

It is the system YOU support, not me!

I am the Chairperson of the Libertarian Party in my Parish(county), what are you doing to REFORM government? You supported Rmoney, the epitome of Crony Capitalism.I voted for the reformer, Gary Johnson.

Answer this; Was G W Bush a RINO?
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    ''

It is the system YOU support, not me!

I am the Chairperson of the Libertarian Party in my Parish(county), what are you doing to REFORM government? You supported Rmoney, the epitome of Crony Capitalism.I voted for the reformer, Gary Johnson.

Answer this; Was G W Bush a RINO?

Thanks for telling me what a parish is... LA is not the only state that has them. What would we do with out you? A veritable treasure trove of information...
    Bill Davis

Didn't Franco admit he voted for the LA Dem on this list? UB
    Over the weekend, we came four votes away from the United States Senate giving our Constitutional rights over to the United Nations. In a 53-46 vote, the senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

The Statement of Purpose from the bill read:

To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S., and had passed would
    have implemented an international gun registry on all private guns and ammo.

Here are the 46 senators TRAITORS that voted to give your rights to the U.N.

Baldwin (D-WI)
    Baucus (D-MT)
    Bennet (D-CO)
    Blumenthal (D-CT)
    Boxer (D-CA)
    Brown (D-OH)
    Cantwell (D-WA)
    Cardin (D-MD)
    Carper (D-DE)
    Casey (D-PA)
    Coons (D-DE)
    Cowan (D-MA)
    Durbin (D-IL)
    Feinstein (D-CA)
    Franken (D-MN)
    Gillibrand (D-NY)
    Harkin (D-IA)
    Hirono (D-HI)
    Johnson (D-SD)
    Kaine (D-VA)
    King (I-ME)
    Klobuchar (D-MN)
    Landrieu (D-LA) *********
    Leahy (D-VT)
    Levin (D-MI)
    McCaskill (D-MO)
    Menendez (D-NJ)
    Merkley (D-OR)
    Mikulski (D-MD)
    Murphy (D-CT)
    Murray (D-WA)

Nelson (D-FL)

Reed (D-RI)
    Reid (D-NV)
    Rockefeller (D-WV)
    Sanders (I-VT)
    Schatz (D-HI)
    Schumer (D-NY)
    Shaheen (D-NH)
    Stabenow (D-MI)
    Udall (D-CO)
    Udall (D-NM)
    Warner (D-VA)
    Warren (D-MA)
    Whitehouse (D-RI)
    Wyden (D-OR)

These Senators voted to let the UN take our
    guns. They need to lose the election. We have been betrayed as American citizens.

46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N.

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/gener...de-treaty.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...s-trade-treaty

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/gener...de-treaty.html

When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.