The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Marisa Melo to support Retrieving Freedom

Default Marisa Melo to support Retrieving Freedom

RFI would like to introduce -- 13 year-old, Marisa Melo, of Mt. Shasta, California, and her dog Kerryburke’s California Dolly MH. Her and Dolly have become quite a team, especially with only 6 years separating their birthdates! Upon disco...vering our Retrieving Freedom organization, Marisa has decided to dedicate her success to our Veterans and children in need of a service dog. Her plans include sharing the needs of RFI with the following that she currently has, and combining these efforts into a funding push for 2013. Marisa, thanks for your true heart!

Heard this surname in relation to Mike Lardy's seminar this month? If correct, take care the Australian attendees. ha!
    Field trial labradors, the wind beneath my wings,

sometimes poop under my boots.

New Mexico-- the back water of the retrieving world

After 2 really bad days at work -- THIS brings a smile to my heart -- (even a tear)
    How wonderful that at such a young age,and her succes, she is thinking how to put it to good use fot others.
    Nothing will change unless I try. If I try and nothing changes -- at least I try!

That's her! She's a Lardy program buff all the way. She is attending and yes we are going to take care of everyone and have a great time.