The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Olympus Has Fallen- movie review

Default Olympus Has Fallen- movie review

for sheer entertainment value I wholeheartedly recommend...if you are the type that questions a movie for technical authenticity then this is NOT the movie for you...If you miss the Chuck Norris type shoot em up movies where the bad guys get their azzzes kicked then this is your type of movie....No nudity, lots of NSFW language, high body counts

Hangover 3 comes out on May 24

and I posted this here on POTUS....because it it would get lost in the events section or product evaluation forums....
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I thought it was good too....great entertainment.
    Sharon Potter

www.redbranchkennels.net

Chesapeake Bay Retrievers...too many to list.

Team Huntsmith

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    for sheer entertainment value I wholeheartedly recommend...if you are the type that questions a movie for technical authenticity then this is NOT the movie for you...If you miss the Chuck Norris type shoot em up movies where the bad guys get their azzzes kicked then this is your type of movie....No nudity, lots of NSFW language, high body counts

Hangover 3 comes out on May 24

and I posted this here on POTUS....because it it would get lost in the events section or product evaluation forums....
    Really? I thought you posted it here to annoy me.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    Really? I thought you posted it here to annoy me.
    It must have worked.....wait till you hit town next week

A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    It must have worked.....wait till you hit town next week
    Been saving my quarters for the slots. lol
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    Been saving my quarters for the slots. lol
    they have all been converted to bill changers, and they dispense a voucher

Those that enjoyed that movie should get Vince Flynns book..Transfer of Power and see how close the movie follows that script. A real plagarism that Vince won't go to the expense and effort to fight, because it's so difficult to prove. Get the book and you'll understand why the Mitch Rapp fans are exercised over the producer of that movies honesty.

For that matter, start getting all the Vince Flynn books featuring his main character, Mitch Rapp. There are 13 so far, starting with American Assasin which is being made into a movie. One of the characters, Stan Hurley, has been cast so far...Bruce Willis. I'm looking forward to the movie, as well as this years new M. R. book. These Flynn books are real page turners, and the only problem with them is they don't last long enough. I'll start one and go through it in a couple of days. All are available through Amazon.

UB

Many
    Many of you have emailed me, messaged me on Facebook, posted on my Facebook page and tweeted about the similarities between the new movie Olympus Has Fallen and my book Transfer of Power. My team and I have noticed the similarities as well and know of a second movie coming out this summer also about an attack on the White House. Neither of these movies are Mitch Rapp movies nor do I have any involvement in either project. It is very difficult to prove where a producer, director or screenwriter gets an idea, or to prove how their ideas may have been inspired.

It is exceptionally difficult to prove in court, costs lots of time and money and usually amounts to a great deal of frustration. My team and I have decided to stay focused on the Rapp Franchise-writing one great Rapp novel a year and getting American Assassin made into a movie.

of you have emailed me, messaged me on Facebook, posted on my Facebook page and tweeted about the similarities between the new movie Olympus Has Fallen and my book Transfer of Power. My team and I have noticed the similarities as well and know of a second movie coming out this summer also about an attack on the White House. Neither of these movies are Mitch Rapp movies nor do I have any involvement in either project. It is very difficult to prove where a producer, director or screenwriter gets an idea, or to prove how their ideas may have been inspired.

It is exceptionally difficult to prove in court, costs lots of time and money and usually amounts to a great deal of frustration. My team and I have decided to stay focused on the Rapp Franchise-writing one great Rapp novel a year and getting American Assassin made into a movie.
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.