Saturday, April 27, 2013 - Sunday, April 28, 2013

Held in Richmond , IL - Richmond Hunt Club

register via entryexpress.net
Entries Close: Monday, April 15, 2013 11:59:59 PM CST

Event Type: HRC Hunt Test
Event Number: IL-68

#4 ·
FYI this was just distributed from our club President:

Due to the low entries and the expenses associated with hosting a hunt we cannot afford to proceed with this test and have regrettably had to cancel. However, we have decided to offer a Fun Hunt on Saturday and hope that everyone that was signed up to run at our test would come out to participate. As you know, the Hunts that clubs host are the only source of income that clubs have and depend on. We have however decided to refund all funds, including the Entry Express Fee that is collected by Entry Express, if the event is held or not! This refund will have a direct negative impact on our club treasury and hope that everyone will decide to attend our Fun Hunt on Saturday April 27, to help our club replenish these fees as well as the loss of income that we will realize by not having a Spring Hunt.

Thanks for your entries and again we apologize for the inconvenience!

Joe Scarpy
President
Fox River Valley HRC

#5 ·
FUN HUNT DETAILS

Time: Saturday April 27th, 8:00 am
Cost: $10/run - you can run as many times as you'd like
No registration required, all people handled as walk ups.
No passes towards titles or points awarded.

Come out and see what HRC/tests/our club is about. Great opportunity to see our grounds and meet club members. PM me with any questions or for more information.

#6 ·
Chris,

I sent you a PM.

Thanks for the update and information.

#7 ·
Got back to you, anyone else with questions let me know.

Weather is calling for H 62 / L 43, with partly cloudy skies w/ 12mph winds. As of late that is about as nice as we could ask for. I was at the grounds this last weekend and there is a lot of nice water from the recent rain. We look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.