The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: US support of UN to increase

Default US support of UN to increase

It shouldn't be surprising. As we cut our armed forces and other 'key' areas our government is increasing support to the UN.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/04...upport-for-un/

Some may call it short-sighted or isolationism but I think we should be reducing, if not eliminating, our suport of the UN.

Tom
    Last edited by twall; 04-12-2013 at 12:00 PM. Reason: missing text
    Tom Wall

The entire UN should be disbanded.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    The entire UN should be disbanded.
    Can you give an answer as to why? JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Can you give an answer as to why? JD
    Yes... It's corrupt and a waste of US taxpayers money. As far as I can tell, being an I enlightened conservative, the UN serves no useful purpose to the U.S.
    Bill Davis

Yes... It's corrupt and a waste of US taxpayers money. As far as I can tell, being an I enlightened conservative, the UN serves no useful purpose to the U.S.
    Can you elaborate on your answer, or is it just a 'feeling' you have? I would trully like your definitive answer. Can you cite specifics where US tax money is wasted being as far as you can tell, an I enlightened conservative serves no useful purpose?

JD

PS Question respectally submitted to to Mr. Bill Davis AKA "huntiman".
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Can you elaborate on your answer, or is it just a 'feeling' you have? I would trully like your definitive answer. Can you cite specifics where US tax money is wasted being as far as you can tell, an I enlightened conservative serves no useful purpose?

JD

PS Question respectally submitted to to Mr. Bill Davis AKA "huntiman".
    From what I understand, liberals are well versed at understanding the grey (or gray) areas... There are and have been plenty of them with the UN... As my teachers used to say, look it up.

You and I will never agree on anything with regard to the UN, so why bother? Nice try, though.
    Bill Davis

From what I understand, liberals are well versed at understanding the grey (or gray) areas... There are and have been plenty of them with the UN... As my teachers used to say, look it up.

You and I will never agree on anything with regard to the UN, so why bother? Nice try, though.
    I have looked it up Bill. Simple question requiring a simple answer. Should the USA continue to supply arms and ammunition to other countries? Simple question, Bill. Yes or no? Defend your answer.
    If you do I will. JD

I have looked it up Bill. Simple question requiring a simple answer. Should the USA continue to supply arms and ammunition to other countries? Simple question, Bill. Yes or no? Defend your answer.
    If you do I will. JD
    Different question. See my previous answer.
    Bill Davis

Different question. See my previous answer.
    Ahhh.... Your previous answer I believe was that we could not agree. I don't expect us to agree. Could you, though, answer a simple yes or no question? I'll ask again in case you misunderstood. Should the USA be one of the major arms and ammunition suppliers to the world. This has nothing to do with 2nd Amendment rights.
    JD
    I see you are online. I'll give you a minute or two to reply before I acknowledge your acquiescence

JD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAp9sFVdERQ
    Last edited by JDogger; 04-13-2013 at 11:08 PM.

Ahhh.... Your previous answer I believe was that we could not agree. I don't expect us to agree. Could you, though, answer a simple yes or no question? I'll ask again in case you misunderstood. Should the USA be one of the major arms and ammunition suppliers to the world. This has nothing to do with 2nd Amendment rights.
    JD
    I see you are online. I'll give you a minute or two to reply before I acknowledge your acquiescence

JD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAp9sFVdERQ
    I will answer your question then ask one. Hell yes we should supply arms to our friends and allies. Hell no should we supply arms to our enemies, NOR SHOULD WE GIVE ONE PENNY to our enemies, even through the UN. Now determining who are our friends and allies and who are our enemies is the tough thing.

Now for your question, a simple question. If you had your way, would we have the previous health care system, Obama Care or a single payor(or should I say a single employer) health care system. You don't even have to try to justify your answer JUST CHOOSE. Take a day or two since this question has 3 choices.