The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: US support of UN to increase

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    I believe the continued implementation of the ACA will move us towards healthcare parity with other developed nations.
    So, are you saying that Obama care is your choice of the three????

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I do NOT like the USA'a involvement in the UN.
    I have already pm'd the reasons to the people worth telling!!!!!
    Double secret probation huh, Mr Niedermeyer? JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    So, are you saying that Obama care is your choice of the three????
    I do not refer to the ACA as Obamacare. If you care to that is your choice. If you wish to assume that, that is my choice, go for it. There are many models of healthcare out there. I will say that while many models do not fit my desire, I would like to see healthcare for profit disappear. Clear? JD

PS Obama did not pass the ACA, Congress did, and that includes members of the republican controlled House of Representatives. You may not like it, I might be dissatisfied with it as well, but it is what it is. Get over it. JD

See you at the Grand?
    Last edited by JDogger; 04-14-2013 at 07:51 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

If people really think that the UN is a good thing try looking up agenda 21 and rewilding, If any of that gets any kind of traction we as a nation is over.

JD, you may not call that monstrosity Obamacare, but Obama proudly does.
    Bill Davis

PS Obama did not pass the ACA, Congress did, and that includes members of the republican controlled House of Representatives. You may not like it, I might be dissatisfied with it as well, but it is what it is.
    When it was passed Pelosi was the speaker. There were RINO's that voted for it. It cost some their seats.

Unfortunately, we will all get to see just how aweful it is in the nest few years.

Tom
    Tom Wall

Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    When it was passed Pelosi was the speaker. There were RINO's that voted for it. It cost some their seats.

Unfortunately, we will all get to see just how aweful it is in the nest few years.

Tom
    Tom I have asked before for specifics from other posters. Their reply has been to 'look it up'. I have asked if their opinions were not more based on feelings than facts. Can you give me specifics on facts, not feelings, on how the ACA is a bad thing.
    This country should have the best, most affordable healthcare in the world. Sadly we do not. Why is that? JD

I do not refer to the ACA as Obamacare. If you care to that is your choice. If you wish to assume that, that is my choice, go for it. There are many models of healthcare out there. I will say that while many models do not fit my desire, I would like to see healthcare for profit disappear. Clear? JD

PS Obama did not pass the ACA, Congress did, and that includes members of the republican controlled House of Representatives. You may not like it, I might be dissatisfied with it as well, but it is what it is. Get over it. JD

See you at the Grand?

The only Republican who has EVER voted in FAVOR of OBAMACARE is Supreme Court Justice John Roberts.

Look it up. I did.

You are correct, Obama didn't pass Obamacare... He bought it with pork and backroom deals. Louisiana Purchase, Cornhusker Kickback etc...

Healthcare for profit disappear? Shame on you. I know profit is a dirty word to most libs. If the govt would get out of the way and let the market handle it, the system could run fine on its own.
    Last edited by huntinman; 04-14-2013 at 10:30 PM.
    Bill Davis

I have looked it up Bill. Simple question requiring a simple answer. Should the USA continue to supply arms and ammunition to other countries? Simple question, Bill. Yes or no? Defend your answer.
    If you do I will. JD

I know that this wasn't directed at me, but there is nothing simple about that question.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

See you at the Grand?
    You ask for specifics from others and give answers such as this, that is about as nebulous as you can get. I did not ask you to justify your answer. I did not ask you what you called ACA or Obama care. The question was very simple. You respond with what one of the choices. That it puts the US on a parity with Europe, has nothing to do with the question. The question was not what you thought would be the best health care system but which you thought was the best of the three. The question was so simple. CHOOSE THE BEST ANSWER OF THE THREE. I'm sure you remember such questions in school. Questions that DID NOT HAVE A CHOICE OF "OTHER"

You want to know why people choose not to answer your questions or offer specifics? Well this should give you an idea of why.