The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    Chris,

I did my basic training at Fort Bliss, but close enough! Shoot me your mailing address to rushcreekpress@aol.com . We'll get you fixed up for you new pup. Thanks for all you do!

“Duty, Honor, Country”

Evan
    This may put me in band camp

Evan you remind me of the roach coach food trucks that sell their food on the street in front of the restaurants here in town

HOW DARE You try and undercut our project, we are supporting a military guy using a paying RTF sponsor and you come along and try and slide in one of your products , that's some dirty pool where I grew up, now I know why some on here despise your presence, if you wanted to help you could have done it in private or made a monetary donation but we all know that wont happen since you won't even buy a sponsorship but continue to hawk your wares while others pay the freight
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Ouch

/PaulPaul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

Now that was an undercut if I have ever seen one. Chris stay with the good donating folks on RTF and accept the generous offer they have put together for you.
    A cold nose feels good on a hot day.....
    Majestic Oaks Liberty Belle JH

I am very thankful for everyone here. I promise that.

I Kinda understand, but if Evan wonts to to donate. Whats wrong with that? I have both programs and can use my program of choice. They seem to be close to the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    I Kinda understand, but if Evan wonts to to donate. Whats wrong with that? I have both programs and can use my program of choice. They seem to be close to the same.

its the way he did it Brad....we support the vendors that make it so guys like you and I can peruse the resource for free...it has NOTHING to do with program of choice...we could have gotten him the Dan Horsford stuff...I could have also gotten a gift certificate to any number of dog equipment companies, but Dogs Afield supports this site so they got our business...

Evan doesnt pay the rent here....he should be real happy that the other vendors let him sell his goods while they pay the bills

A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Lets not let this get out of hand y'all....keep your eyes on the bigger picture. An American Hero needs our help that Is all..we don't want to take away from that

I see your point. Think EG should also.
    Bon Thanks for what you have done, for one of our soldiers. Sory if I jumped the gun

Thanks for your service Chris !!!!!
    Last edited by Brad; 04-16-2013 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    I see your point. Think EG should also.
    Bon Thanks for what you have done, for one of our soldiers. Sory if I jumped the gun

Thanks for your service Chris !!!!!
    I havent done a thing, the donations and pledges have already dwarfed my initial offer....If I thought we could go full bore here I would ask MIKE PERRY if Tri Tronics would be interested in giving a Military discount to the young man

If Tri Tronics will give the young man a deal. I will throw another $50.00 in the pot toward the purchase of an E collar..anyone care to call my raise ?

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    ..... I will throw another $50.00 in the pot toward the purchase of an E collar..anyone care to call my raise ?
    don't know them fancy gamblin' terms but sure would be able to add $25 to your total.
    let me know how.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin