The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yea...this IS the 3rd time I've posted this.

The UN needs to get out of our country. Completely corrupt and worthless.

Why do we need the UN to help us determine what our country should do?
    "I love the rod and gun and where they take me."

jim de hunter...sometimes you have to look beyond the words written to see the truth, after "reading the UN document" I did a bit of digging...this UN deal smells to high heaven! Source: Keys to Liberty - AmericanIdeals
    http://keystoliberty2.wordpress.com

In the secondsession the United Nations Small Arms Treaty passes.It was obvious that it would, as Media Matters (George Soros) and Oxfam AmericaOrg. (Rockefeller Fund) have been silent on the issue for a few months aftermuch promotion.

In theconference, the United States and Israel both agreed “they wished todisassociate themselves from preambular paragraph 11 of the Programme ofAction, relating to the right to self-determination of people under foreignoccupation”. This of course relates toGaza and the West Bank as Israel believes Erez ‘Greater Israel’ belongs to them. It encompasses parts of Egypt, Jordan, SaudiArabia, Iraq and Syria.

It is interestingto note, the “delegations” agreed to strengthen the action programme’simplementation at the national, regional and global levels over theperiod 2012-2018.

On follow-upmeasures, they decided to hold a one-week biennial meeting of States in 2014and 2016, and a one-week open-ended meeting of governmental experts in 2015 toconsider the Programme of Action’s full and effective implementation”.

Over the next fewyears ‘something’ is needed to fully implement this treaty by 2018. Each twoyears they will meet to see how the treaty has been complied with. This means newstatutes in place at the federal level, further restricting the right to keep andbear arms. An assault weapons ban, large capacity magazine ban and stripperclips ban are just around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    jim de hunter...sometimes you have to look beyond the words written to see the truth,

I absolutely agree with this. I've been telling everybody for years to "follow the money". Figure out how somebody will make money on something, and then you'll figure out why things happen. For example, the only reason that we don't have a national health care that works in such a way that a lot of people go broke using it is because the insurance companies - the only entities making any money on the current system - can't figure out how to make more money on it. The insurance companies make a ton of money on the current system so it's not going to change a whole lot no matter what the Obamacare law says. The insurance companies, through their lobbying efforts, will slowly dismantle Obamacare piece by piece until what we get barely resembles what was passed in 2010.

That's been my whole point all along about gun control since Sandy Hook. The political pundits that I listened to said at the outset that Obama knew that he has no real chance of getting any real gun control through Congress but that he would offer up some bill just to appease the advocates. And guess what!!! -- no real gun control is going to get through Congress. So, for those of you who demand that "Obama is going to take our guns!", get some perspective and realize that Obama knows he can't get them and he won't get them until somebody with money figures out a way to make money by taking our guns.

Quote Originally Posted by jim_de_hunter View Post
    For example, the only reason that we don't have a national health care that works in such a way that a lot of people go broke using it is because the insurance companies - the only entities making any money on the current system - can't figure out how to make more money on it. The insurance companies make a ton of money on the current system so it's not going to change a whole lot no matter what the Obamacare law says. The insurance companies, through their lobbying efforts, will slowly dismantle Obamacare piece by piece until what we get barely resembles what was passed in 2010.
    Ahem....more than just insurance companies are making money off Obamacare. Let's not forget Big Pharma, which stands to make even more than it already does from the current system. And let's not forget who kept their premium policies (coughcough executive & legislative branches) and which special interests got special treatment under it (unions). And this administration is already finding ways to make money off our guns; priced any ammo lately? (That's if you're able to find it...)
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    Respectfully Henry V... I don't see how anyone who knows anything about the UN and how it operates can think this treaty is anything but another Third World grab of money, technology and power from the developed nations. For starters, it would empower yet another large, unwieldy U.N. bureaucracy (that we would be expected to fork over the lion's share of the cost). In case you hadn't noticed, U.N. bureaucrats do not like living in their squalid home countries; they like expensive locations like Manhattan and Geneva. Second, it would more than likely spawn the domestic equivalent, an entire U.S. govt. bureaucracy to deal with all the required implementing legislation. Do you seriously think that's a good use of billions of tax dollars? Third, would you really be in favor of having U.N.-appointed teams of inspectors coming over here to investigate U.S. companies and our government as provided for in the treaty? Not to mention letting the U.N. decide what countries are violating human rights and not deserving of help....oh yes, member U.N. nations all have a really good record on human rights, don't they? ((((((eye roll)))))))

Get the U.S. out of the U.N. and the U.N. out of the U.S.!

AMEN, Julie. It was a loser way back when Woodrow proposed it as the "League of Nations". It's been an albatross around the neck of the USA since its inception. Like you say, time to get rid of it. Stick it in one of the ignominious waste lands that the Secretary usually comes from...let them support it, while we get rid of all those sanctamonious yin-yangs that continue to rip off the US, commit crimes, and then claim 'diplomatic immunity'.

I'll bet you'd get lots of squealing from that phoney mayor in the big apple, and the Gov of NY state. Talk about following the money, eh?

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Nice attempt at a diversion. Yes, your feelings about the UN are clear and consistent. Did you find any language to confirm claims of infringement of private citizens' rights in the treaty?

So you don't think I'm a right wing waco,,, Here is agenda 21 from some democrats point of view. We are already living some of this.
    The hopes and dreams of Lucis publishing ,,,( originally in 1922 established by Alice Baily as Lucifer Trust) has finally arrived in full bloom.
    Last edited by Pete; 04-23-2013 at 07:11 AM.
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    Nice attempt at a diversion. Yes, your feelings about the UN are clear and consistent. Did you find any language to confirm claims of infringement of private citizens' rights in the treaty?
    First, let me preface my response by saying that yes, I'm one of those that thinks anything coming from the U.N. is an anathema to U.S. interests. And while I haven't read all the language of this latest boondoggle, it's not necessary because the real danger is not what's contained there but what isn't: implementing legislation and inspection protocols, neither of which exist yet.
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981