The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats to Menmon {Sambo} on his FC title

Default Congrats to Menmon {Sambo} on his FC title

The guy you all love to hate got his FC on his dog Sam this weekend

Some of the haters on here tried to accuse his moniker {SAMBO} of being racist. It was actually a combination of two of his dogs names Sam & Bo
    One of you neo-cons leaders got frustrated at his posts and called him out as being a non dog person imposter infiltrating this site.
    Well obviously he does have a dog, and it just got the highest title that a retriever can attain. Does this give him his bona fides???
    How about some of you rightie neo-cons with 10000 posts on a dog web site. How are your dogs doing in the retriever world??

Congrats Mike on your accomplishments. Keep up the good work & make sure you drop in on occasion with your differing opinions for the full time denizens of the echo chamber

I thought NFC was higher......

Congrats Menmon though for real. That is a huge accomplishment. I was elated with a JH title, I would be over the moon with an FC on my dog.
    Congrats again, and good luck in the future.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

congrats my friend. when you hit a single blast on the whistle some dogs break down and turn left, some right.........its all good! cheers to you and sam!!!!!!!!!!
    john mccallie

Congrats on such a lofty achievement! There aren't many dogs in this world with FC in front of their names.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Congrats menmon!!!
    That is an awesome achievement!
    Last edited by road kill; 04-16-2013 at 04:39 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Congratulations Mike! You must be very pleased with Sam!-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

Just because Mike and I have different political and social views doesnt mean I wont congratulate him or any other RTF'er on their dog's accomplishments..I always thought the line in the sand stopped at our dogs and our family, but even on the main forum they get in urinating matches about achievements and stature

Congrats Mike on your dog and you getting your FC title..well done
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Mike,

Remembering back to when we were running Sam and Raven in derby, I figured that one day one of those dogs would have an FC. I can't lie, I'm wising it was Raven, LOL! You guys deserve it. Sam is a great dog and you're a good and dedicated dog man. Congrats Mike!
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    The guy you all love to hate got his FC on his dog Sam this weekend

Some of the haters on here tried to accuse his moniker {SAMBO} of being racist. It was actually a combination of two of his dogs names Sam & Bo
    One of you neo-cons leaders got frustrated at his posts and called him out as being a non dog person imposter infiltrating this site.
    Well obviously he does have a dog, and it just got the highest title that a retriever can attain. Does this give him his bona fides???
    How about some of you rightie neo-cons with 10000 posts on a dog web site. How are your dogs doing in the retriever world??

Congrats Mike on your accomplishments. Keep up the good work & make sure you drop in on occasion with your differing opinions for the full time denizens of the echo chamber
    Once again Marc you crawl out from under a rock to show that you have no class whatsoever. Why sully Mike's great achievement with cheap insults? How anything on Potus page has anything at all to do with achieving Field Champion Title is beyond me. If a dog whined and moaned as much as you, they would have to put it down.
    Bill Davis

Congrats on your FC Mike! They are not easy to come by. Way to go! Hope that puts you in the National...
    Last edited by huntinman; 04-15-2013 at 02:52 PM.
    Bill Davis