The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to Menmon {Sambo} on his FC title

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    What is impressive about Isaac last weekend is he had not trained for 6 weeks. Just water blinds to build his fitness back up. He tore a shoulder muscle last summer that we repaired and then got some tendenidus this winter because we apparently brought him back to quick so he had been restricted to belly rubs by my wife and water blinds by me for 6 weeks. If I can keep that boy healthy, we will see great things from him.
    Considered injuring your shoulder?
    Bill Davis

Any photos to share of your dogs? Sounds like you have 2 very good ones!
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Considered injuring your shoulder?
    That would not get me belly rubs....she clearly loves her dogs more than me!

sam ribbon.jpg

I'm seeing if this works

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Still like avatar pic... although any pic with a Blue ribbon is a great one! Sam has a distiguished looking face... Not so sure about the guy in white next to him
    Bill Davis

Still like avatar pic... although any pic with a Blue ribbon is a great one! Sam has a distiguished looking face... Not so sure about the guy in white next to him
    Haha...that grey hair or lack of is wisdom!

Once again Marc you crawl out from under a rock to show that you have no class whatsoever. Why sully Mike's great achievement with cheap insults? How anything on Potus page has anything at all to do with achieving Field Champion Title is beyond me. If a dog whined and moaned as much as you, they would have to put it down.
    Bill, debating class with you would be a pointless exercise.
    I'll let your post; and my posting history versus yours & some other POTUS regulars treatment and respect of Menmon on this forum speak for itself.
    If someones conscience is bothering them, that

I merely wanted to congratulate Mike on his success & his pinnacle achievement for retriever enthusiasts. I named no names other than Mike's and his dogs

Good Luck with your new pup

Sorry for the POTUS BS Mike and once again Congratulations to You, Jim & Sally, Bill, Bobby, and everyone involved in this wonderful achievement. Its too bad your schedule wouldn't allow you to make the trip to the trial, as you know Bob & Barb Hayden once again laid out the red carpet like no one else, making the KCRC Trial a truly can't miss event

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Bill, debating class with you would be a pointless exercise.
    I'll let your post; and my posting history versus yours & some other POTUS regulars treatment and respect of Menmon on this forum speak for itself.
    If someones conscience is bothering them, that

I merely wanted to congratulate Mike on his success & his pinnacle achievement for retriever enthusiasts. I named no names other than Mike's and his dogs

Good Luck with your new pup

Sorry for the POTUS BS Mike and once again Congratulations to You, Jim & Sally, Bill, Bobby, and everyone involved in this wonderful achievement. Its too bad your schedule wouldn't allow you to make the trip to the trial, as you know Bob & Barb Hayden once again laid out the red carpet like no one else, making the KCRC Trial a truly can't miss event
    You are the one that posted it here.
    I have not seen a cross word here except the op.
    Last edited by road kill; 04-17-2013 at 12:50 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

I love you all!

That KC trial is always a good one. Hadens grounds are as good as any in the country and they will eventually host a National Open there. And the Saturday night party is too good for a bunch of field trialers. Open bar and catered gourmet food is a real treat after a hard day.

Mitch Patterson in my opinion is one of the best judges out there....hard and fair! Test that make the creme rise and not test that reward the lucky dogs! Based on the text I was getting about the test, this trial was not short on hard either! Wayne Stupta is a good dog man too that knows dogs natural tendencies and I know he contributed largly to the quality of the test, too!

Guys this thread has been good to show us all that we can stay friends and talk politics! I don't agree with most of you, but we all have reasons for thinking the way we do!

Thanks again!