The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bomb Blast at Boston Marathon

All cell phone service in Boston has been shut down.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Uh oh.........

Investigators have a suspect a Saudi Arabian national in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned.
    Law enforcement sources said the 20-year-old suspect was under guard at an undisclosed Boston hospital.
    It was not immediately clear why the man was hospitalized and whether he was injured in the attack or in his apprehension.
    The man was caught less than two hours after the 2:50 p.m. bombing on the finish line of the race, in the heart of Boston.
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...=SFnewyorkpost

It was not immediately clear why the man was hospitalized and whether he was injured in the attack or in his apprehension.

The man was caught less than two hours after the 2:50 p.m. bombing on the finish line of the race, in the heart of Boston.

In addition, Boston police have has surveillance video of someone bringing multiple backpacks to blast site, according to CBS News.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    12 confirmed dead, will be awhile before the reason for the blast comes out. Another hit on an American Tradition??
    Raymond, where did you get this number of confirmed dead? Everything I can find says 2. In no way does fewer fatalities ease the terror or insult done, but I do like to keep up with accurate info. Please let me know where this came from. Thanks.
    Carol,
    Owned and handled by Cruisin' with Indiana Jones, JH
    Alternate Handler: Westwind Buffalo Soldier
    Apprentice Handler: Snake River Medicine Man, JH
    http://newhoperetrievers.com

Quote Originally Posted by 2tall View Post
    Raymond, where did you get this number of confirmed dead? Everything I can find says 2. In no way does fewer fatalities ease the terror or insult done, but I do like to keep up with accurate info. Please let me know where this came from. Thanks.
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...wASg0RQfVsH1yI

Quote Originally Posted by 2tall View Post
    Thats because they are only confirming those who passed away at hospitals and are identified.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

My youngest son lives in the city and was literally at ground zero where the first bomb went off. Fortunately he left 45 minutes before the blast to get something to eat.

Terrible news. My thoughts are with all those injured and my heart goes out to Boston. My understanding from the Press release that the man they have guarded has burns to his body. He should have more than that if he truly is the person who did this! And I hope this is not going to become what we have to watch out for now in North America (USA and Canada).
    HRCH Scaupgetters Tarnation QAA
    HR Blackie 2 CGN, WCI
    Metras's Hashtag Mickey

"Knowing how important right timing is in accomplishing right actions"
    Uncle Ray

I have a feeling that this was not the surprise that we are being led to believe. I went to Boston for Easter Weekend, leaving NYC on Thursday. As I got over the Throgs Neck Bridge, I saw a truck pulled over to the side, cones around it, and at least one bomb sniffing dog checking out the truck. I didn't hear anything about it in the news.
    "I love the rod and gun and where they take me."

"Do not judge a man until you have walked two moons in his moccasins."

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Thats because they are only confirming those who passed away at hospitals and are identified.
    All im hearing is only 3 dead

courtesy of 4chan. possible suspect.

LvoCC5T.jpg
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade