RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Who do you think owns this new Retriever Puppy?

• George W. Bush

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • Barack H. Obama

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • William Clinton

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • Chris Atkinson

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • Other (Please name your alternate in a reply)

Votes: 9 10.0%

Name the Puppy Owner Poll......

8K views 33 replies 22 participants last post by  Pals 
#1 ·
Who do you think is the owner of this new retriever puppy?

See less See more
#3 ·
I did a search on google and there was no news of Barack, Bill, or george getting a new puppy. I thought you told your wife you weren't going to have 5 dogs in the house, HAHA! after 2 there isnt a difference in my mind.

On another note I did find out that George Bush is a painter of puppies and has painted over 50 portraits of dogs.

#4 ·
There is always Randy Bohn. I heard he has a special affinity with goldens.

#12 ·
The fact that you are receiving almost 80% of the votes speaks volumes about your friends thoughts on your will power to withstand the puppy pressure.

#13 ·
I dunno but, the black hole in the picture is creeping me out. I was staring at it too long..

#16 · (Edited)
I dunno but, the black hole in the picture is creeping me out. I was staring at it too long..
The black thing puzzled me as well, until I decided it was a urinal which means that someone is in the dog house with his pup, which brings us back to Chris getting one too many dogs...

...but I don't think Chris would get one too many dogs or that his wife would exile him to the dog house...

I was thinking roadkill as well, but he strikes me as a black lab kinda guy.

#28 ·
Now that was an excellent guess.

I'll be outdoors playing with dogs for a few days, and will be offline.

I'll probably see the guy who put me up to this and thank him in person for bailing me out. (or not)

I'm told this puppy is Kippy Kemp's latest addition to his pack, and yes, he was picked up at Andy W's place. And yes, he is a full sibling from a repeat breeding of Nancy Pals' "Gibbs".

Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.