The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stay inside, lock doors, load guns

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    The cops that caught the guy did a good job...

But the media is going to portray this as a great job of stopping the terrorists... It wasn't. The attack happened. Then they robbed a bank and killed a cop. This was a security failure. They caught this punk after a lot of death, injury and mayhem.
    I myself believe there is not the money nor the resources necessity to control 26 miles of the race, or thousands of miles of parade routes. I would rather go to a parade of sporting event without an armed police force frisking or every individual. To add to it, where do liberties end? Some will say that police shouldn't question a man walking down a public road with an AR strapped to his chest, yet every purse and backpack must be checked on a side walk. I myself think people are pretty quick to lay blame on the police no matter what the situation.
    Last edited by mngundog; 04-20-2013 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    I myself believe there is not the money nor the resources necessity to control 26 miles of the race, or thousands of miles of parade routes. I would rather go to a parade of sporting event without an armed police force frisking or every individual. To add to it, where do liberties end? Some will say that police shouldn't question a man walking down a public road with an AR strapped to his chest, yet every purse and backpack must be checked on a side walk. I myself think people are pretty quick to lay blame on the police no matter what the situation.
    I'm not talking about the race. I'm talking about an administration who constantly refuses to say the word "terrorism". They go out of their way to lead us to believe the war on terror is over. We have a president who sticks his head in the sand when it comes to actually protecting this country... That's what I'm talking about.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    I'm not talking about the race. I'm talking about an administration who constantly refuses to say the word "terrorism". They go out of their way to lead us to believe the war on terror is over. We have a president who sticks his head in the sand when it comes to actually protecting this country... That's what I'm talking about.
    My mistake.