The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: North Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Really???? I would think they would produce superb pups. I didn't know it was a done deal or even in the works.
    The engagement ring was given and the parents have met, wedding plans moving along. I guess someone could call it off but it won't be the guy.

I don't blame ya. I wouldn't either. Holland with all those wins, superb peepers, & that bitchline. Then you have T T T Tia who has 69 Open Points with 8 wins, 68 AM Points with 9 wins, Double Header Winner, National Finalist, & IMO the best or 2nd best (Her & Gracie are tops to me.) bitch in the country. Yes sir, I would be excited too if I were you.

While I do not know the great bitches everywhere else Tia and Gracie definitely make anyone's list, hopefully Dot too someday

jacob,

for dr ed to even allow that there might be a great bitch or two somewhere other than texas shows a rare attribute......."lone star humility"!

congrats on the placement dr ed and the win susan, and congrats to both on the planned breeding!

jmc
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    Lots of people to thank beginning with my friend Jud Little who welcomes us to his incredible ranch and without whose help the 1992, 1996, and 2000 NRC would not have happened. A small but persistent group make this field trial continue to happen, Judy Aycock, Sylvia McClure, Pete Marcellus, Doug Grimes, Greg Bradford, Ron Geels, John Haverstock the regulars. Then up steps David Munhollon who happens to be Lainee's husband who did yoeman duty, perhaps under duress from his wife who ably judged the Amateur with Monte Wulf. Also thanks to Mark Belford and Susan Bledsoe (Justice Dog) for giving up their week so the rest of us could have fun. Good going Hank and Marley on qualifyong for the Natl Amateur. Congratulations to my friends Joe, Pam, and Homer and Suzan, John, and Tia. Holland says I love you Tia, you are beautiful and I want to make babies with you!
    No duress from Lainee this time Dr Ed. You guys have a well run club on Fabulous grounds
    -=#David

Well, this started off as a really interesting thread. Too bad we couldn't keep it that way. (Rick_C 2009, Classic RTF)
    __________________________________________________ _
    Take what you get and thank them (the Judges) afterwards no matter what the outcome. (Moira Sheehan)

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    While I do not know the great bitches everywhere else Tia and Gracie definitely make anyone's list, hopefully Dot too someday
    Dottie will soon enough (National Finalist as a 4 year old is not too bad. )I have had lots of people ask if Mr. Keith is going to breed her.

I could be wrong, but I think Tia & Gracie were Purina High Point Open & Am females this past year. Not bad for dogs that run against each other most weekends in the circuits they run. I'm sure there are other very nice bitches, but I'd put my money on those 2 all day.

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    jacob,

for dr ed to even allow that there might be a great bitch or two somewhere other than texas shows a rare attribute......."lone star humility"!

congrats on the placement dr ed and the win susan, and congrats to both on the planned breeding!

jmc
    Oh there is no doubt that others exist. I apologize if it was worded in such a way that it was taken that way. Not what I was saying.

[QUOTE=jollydog;1096036]Open Results:
    1st Homer Piland/ Joe
    2nd Dottie Thompson /
    Danny Farmer
    3rd Barkley / Rob Earhardt
    4th Woody Boice/ Dewitt

Big congratulations to Homer! This qualifies him for
    The National Amateur !
    Congrats to all who placed and finished.

AND IT MEANS HOMER HAS HIS AFC!!! Woohoo to Homer, Joe, Pam and up and coming Homer daughter Lulubelle! Congratulations!
    Josie Ottman

"Life is always a rich and steady time when you are waiting for something to happen or to hatch," E.B. White, Charlotte's Web

www.RetrieverResults.com -- points, profiles and perspective.
    New reports on Qualifiers and Entrants for National Open, National Amateur, Master National and Canadian National and Canadian National Amateur.

Thanks Josie-and not to hijack the Holland - Tia thread, but a big thanks to Retriever Results - we thought Homer was 1/2 point shy of his AFC but their records were more accurate than ours - boy do we feel dumb, but happy!!. So if you aren't sure about info - check Retriever Results- they really are on top of things!!