RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

North Texas

9K views 38 replies 24 participants last post by  pam ingham 
#1 ·
Hoping someone out there can share some info about the North Texas Trial as the day / weekend progresses . We have a couple of dogs running the open and would appreciate the info.

#5 ·
I didn't see Lauren and Slider in the entries? I guess they skipped this one.

#8 ·
EntryExpress has the dogs, owners and running order numbers. Then copy the number of the dogs you are following. For instance Dr. Ed has dogs 2 and 35.

#11 ·
Open Results:
1st Homer Piland/ Joe
2nd Dottie Thompson /
Danny Farmer
3rd Barkley / Rob Earhardt
4th Woody Boice/ Dewitt

Big congratulations to Homer! This qualifies him for
The National Amateur !
Congrats to all who placed and finished.
Do not have jams

Amateur Callbacks:
3 7 12 14 15 16 18 19 22 23 26 27 34 35 36
19 starts 8:00 am
Go to next entrance on right past entrance today

#38 ·
Open Results:
1st Homer Piland/ Joe
2nd Dottie Thompson /
Danny Farmer
3rd Barkley / Rob Earhardt
4th Woody Boice/ Dewitt

Big congratulations to Homer! This qualifies him for
The National Amateur !
Congrats to all who placed and finished.

AND IT MEANS HOMER HAS HIS AFC!!! Woohoo to Homer, Joe, Pam and up and coming Homer daughter Lulubelle! Congratulations!

#14 ·
CONGRATS Team Homer!!!

#15 ·
Way to GO Homer, Joe, and Pam!! What a great dog who is running very very well, has a great handler, and is owned by two of the best people around. Big congrats and can't wait to see you in Wisconsin!!!

Lauren

#16 ·
Congratulations, Joe, Pam & Homer!

#18 ·
Placements for Am:

1st: 18 Tia & Suzan
2nd: 16- Marley & Hank
3rd: 19 Holland & Dr. Ed
4th: 22 Homer & Joe
RJ: 34 Livvy & Bill
JAMS:
3-Zoe & Hank K.
14- Biscuit & Bill M.
23 Plick & Bill S
27 Rory & Steve

#20 ·
Joe and Homer say thank you to everybody -especially the judges who set up tests that Homer liked!! Big huge congrats to Suzan and Tia - they were running for a special cause - not my place to get into it but suffice to say - so glad they won!! Good job all around to everybody!!

#21 ·
Congratulations to Joe & Pam (Homer) and Hank & Linda (Marley) on qualifying for the National Amateur!

#22 ·
Excellent grounds; weather; judging and set ups. Very nice trial and a good way to start my journey home.

Bill

#23 ·
Congratulations, Homer, Joe and Pam! Way to go! Big congrats to Tia and Suzan too. Congrats to the NT RC for another trial well done!

#24 ·
Lots of people to thank beginning with my friend Jud Little who welcomes us to his incredible ranch and without whose help the 1992, 1996, and 2000 NRC would not have happened. A small but persistent group make this field trial continue to happen, Judy Aycock, Sylvia McClure, Pete Marcellus, Doug Grimes, Greg Bradford, Ron Geels, John Haverstock the regulars. Then up steps David Munhollon who happens to be Lainee's husband who did yoeman duty, perhaps under duress from his wife who ably judged the Amateur with Monte Wulf. Also thanks to Mark Belford and Susan Bledsoe (Justice Dog) for giving up their week so the rest of us could have fun. Good going Hank and Marley on qualifyong for the Natl Amateur. Congratulations to my friends Joe, Pam, and Homer and Suzan, John, and Tia. Holland says I love you Tia, you are beautiful and I want to make babies with you!

#35 ·
No duress from Lainee this time Dr Ed. You guys have a well run club on Fabulous grounds

#32 ·
I don't blame ya. I wouldn't either. Holland with all those wins, superb peepers, & that bitchline. Then you have T T T Tia who has 69 Open Points with 8 wins, 68 AM Points with 9 wins, Double Header Winner, National Finalist, & IMO the best or 2nd best (Her & Gracie are tops to me.) bitch in the country. Yes sir, I would be excited too if I were you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.