The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Media sensationalism

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    Why doesn't erryone up there just go out to their backyard and fire off a couple rounds from their double barrel shotgun?
    That's a sure fire way to make sure he won't come into their house.
    Hopefully they catch the bastard and Water Board him prior to gutting him.
    Can they hang him afterwards?????

Or.....do what "Charly" did.

I gauruntee you, that would scare others away from that behavior!
    Stan b & Elvis

Stan, and Raymond...

While I do appreciate your attitude toward ending his life, I would prefer to strap his AZZ to a chair cut away his pants at about the mid thigh area and have a person stand 5 feet away with a jar of ball bearings and a sling shot...

One at a time.....well you get the idea.

Nor_Cal

PS...With leather belts strapped on each leg...loosened about every 5 minutes...and if for some reason you run out of ball bearings....take a rusty pair of tweezers and remove a few of the embedded ones. REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT

Quote Originally Posted by LokiMeister View Post
    You do realize that the police might not be releasing all the pertinent information...
    was kinda thinking along the same way...like the police used the media frenzy to flush the suspects..looks like it has worked, they got one...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by Nor_Cal_Angler View Post
    Stan, and Raymond...

While I do appreciate your attitude toward ending his life, I would prefer to strap his AZZ to a chair cut away his pants at about the mid thigh area and have a person stand 5 feet away with a jar of ball bearings and a sling shot...

One at a time.....well you get the idea.

Nor_Cal

PS...With leather belts strapped on each leg...loosened about every 5 minutes...and if for some reason you run out of ball bearings....take a rusty pair of tweezers and remove a few of the embedded ones. REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT
    What I am suggesting would occur AFTER your treatment!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by LokiMeister View Post
    You do realize that the police might not be releasing all the pertinent information...
    That is obvious..... I hope they didn't let him go to ensure live capture???? I just don't like how this is being handled at all..... JMO. Now, there is a big to do at the white house, which was not scheduled including John Kerry, and the head of the CIA, etc. I think there is waaay more to this than two punks setting off bombs........... again, JMO.
    SHR Presque Isle Jaeger Schwab JH (driving the bus)

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    if there is one thing that Fox News does that drives me insane, is that they take a story and just bludgeon you with it, especially the ones where a trial is taking place...you would have thought the Casey Anthony or Jody Arias trials were the only things happening in the world..the 24/7 news cycle doesnt mean I want to see the same story for 24/7..enough already
    Same with CNN.

That's one reason why I watch Fox Business News. They are still covering other events like N Korea, bills being voted on by Congress and other worthy news items. It is not wall to wall Boston bombers coverage.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Do you all believe coincidence that many past happenings, and now the Bombing of the marathon has happened ON or near April 20th?

The fact that these animals had more explosives, do you believe they had more attacks planned in the near future?
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    Do you all believe coincidence that many past happenings, and now the Bombing of the marathon has happened ON or near April 20th?
    Are you talking about Columbine? If so, yes it is a coincidence.
    Kevin Entwistle

WGD (Worlds Greatest Dog) Cinci Redstocking "Loki", born: Jan. 22, 1999, RIP November 13, 2011
    "Lars" Chilian with the Rainmaker, born: Feb. 2, 2010

"That which you manifest is before you" (The Art of Racing in the Rain)

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

What about the #1 suspect? The Saudi national? I heard they are deporting him for national security yet they say he wasn't involved in this situation? WTH is going on?
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post

The fact that these animals had more explosives, do you believe they had more attacks planned in the near future?
    Oklahoma City and Waco both occurred on 4/19. Really kinda sticks how much bad has occurred on 4/19 though our history other than my birth of course!
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl