The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Priorities for Dog Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    make sure you have one with a good solid ramp Abby.
    So your brother can get some air when he loads the 4-wheeler
    You know it! Probably still telling stories about the last time he loaded it, can't make it so steep next time.....lol
    HRCH UH Wolf Creek's Ebonstar Coach "Coach" MH
    HRCH UH Wolf Creek's Candlewood Victory "Tory" MH

“Any woman who does not thoroughly enjoy tramping across the country on a clear, frosty morning with a good gun and a pair of dogs does not know how to enjoy life.” ~ Annie Oakley

Do you listen to God as well as your dog listens to you? Can God run "Blinds" with you?

www.trinityoaklabs.com

image.jpg

Has a ramp where you can drive your 4-wheeler on top. It was built this way. You can see the connections on the top back where the ramp connects. Tandem axils for safety. High pressure water pump to clean the kennels.
    It was impossible, so it took a little longer to accomplish.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtrainer4God View Post
    ...... Probably still telling stories about the last time he loaded it.....lol
    Quote Originally Posted by junbe View Post
    image.jpg

Has a ramp where you can drive your 4-wheeler on top. It was built this way........
    Oh THIS is what you need!!!
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

image.jpg

Has a ramp where you can drive your 4-wheeler on top. It was built this way. You can see the connections on the top back where the ramp connects. Tandem axils for safety. High pressure water pump to clean the kennels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Oh THIS is what you need!!!
    Thanks Ken, this IS awesome, completely guessed it right! can you point out the racks for me Junbe? having trouble deciphering them from what is normally there and how it comes together. Did you do any extra re-enforcing of the top of the trailer?

“Any woman who does not thoroughly enjoy tramping across the country on a clear, frosty morning with a good gun and a pair of dogs does not know how to enjoy life.” ~ Annie Oakley

Do you listen to God as well as your dog listens to you? Can God run "Blinds" with you?

www.trinityoaklabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtrainer4God View Post
    Thanks Ken, this IS awesome, completely guessed it right! can you point out the racks for me Junbe? having trouble deciphering them from what is normally there and how it comes together. Did you do any extra re-enforcing of the top of the trailer?
    Ainley built this trailer. The top is reinforced with four heavy duty tie down ports. The ramp is in my barn and does attach securely to the top of the trailer. If you click on the image, you'll see where the ramps connect and the little elevated part that drives over the railing. The ramps have edges on both sides so it's very safe to drive.
    It was impossible, so it took a little longer to accomplish.

Ainley built this trailer. The top is reinforced with four heavy duty tie down ports. The ramp is in my barn and does attach securely to the top of the trailer. If you click on the image, you'll see where the ramps connect and the little elevated part that drives over the railing. The ramps have edges on both sides so it's very safe to drive.
    I'm blind......but I can see just fine! lol somehow I am not seeing the little elevated part that drives over the railing, but I do have a good idea of what was done. Great idea

www.trinityoaklabs.com

I added an additional power strip (not inverter) to mine. I didn't have enough room to keep all the e-collar chargers plugged in at the same time. Mostly due to the big honking plug they all seem to use. A couple other things I added were an on board trickle charger and a gauge for the water tank. The trickle charger allowed me to leave it plugged when it was parked and it kept the battery in good shape. I also added a meter for the battery to see how much charge was left in it.
    Bob Foster

image.jpg

That would be a interesting ride up and down....
    "Some people pride themselves on how far they can shoot ducks, others pride themselves on how close they can get them. I'm an other!!! "
    John Stephens RNT

HRCH Wilson's Grand Prairie Pintail
    http://wilsonsretrievers.com/