The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Caught

  1. #1
    Senior Member Raymond Little's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lake Charles/Grand Chenier La
    Posts
    1,852

    Default Caught

    Second Bomber caught alive!
    Just Win

  2. #2
    Senior Member Julie R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Orlean VA
    Posts
    2,850

    Default

    Muzzie hunting...now a televised spectator sport!
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.E. Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,084

    Default

    Wonder how much blood he lost. Hubby says the guy who owned the boat said it was a "bloody mess in the boat" according to a news source.
    charly

    There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

  4. #4
    Senior Member shawninthesticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    north east mo
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Wonder how much blood he lost. Hubby says the guy who owned the boat said it was a "bloody mess in the boat" according to a news source.
    Not enough.
    Shawn White

    HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "

  5. #5
    Senior Member Ken Bora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Burlington, Vermont
    Posts
    11,306

    Default

    bet the guy has a hole or two in his boat now
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

    "The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

  6. #6
    Senior Member shawninthesticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    north east mo
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    I caught a tid bit of it yesterday and heard something along the lines of " they are not sure if he has explosives on him or not so they didnt want to shoot the boat ......back up and shoot ,dumb a**'s
    Shawn White

    HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.E. Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn White View Post
    I caught a tid bit of it yesterday and heard something along the lines of " they are not sure if he has explosives on him or not so they didnt want to shoot the boat ......back up and shoot ,dumb a**'s
    I am totally uneducated about explosives so I asked my husband, "can't they take a big, high pressure hose and fill that boat with water ?" Wash him out so to speak.

    About using a dog to trail him I think it would have been a good thing to at least try.

    And about the blood loss.........I think it's good to keep him alive so the police can have a few little talks with him

    Last but not least how do these kinds of people keep what they are doing so well hidden ( and that thought includes our elected people ). Their families and most friends don't seem to have had a clue ( if they are telling the truth ) according to the people being interviewed.
    charly

    There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

  8. #8
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    I am totally uneducated about explosives so I asked my husband, "can't they take a big, high pressure hose and fill that boat with water ?" Wash him out so to speak.

    About using a dog to trail him I think it would have been a good thing to at least try.

    And about the blood loss.........I think it's good to keep him alive so the police can have a few little talks with him

    Last but not least how do these kinds of people keep what they are doing so well hidden ( and that thought includes our elected people ). Their families and most friends don't seem to have had a clue ( if they are telling the truth ) according to the people being interviewed.
    Some of his family and friends knew... Their mugshots had been on TV for two days and none of the family came forward. And they had family all over the northeast.
    Bill Davis

  9. #9
    Senior Member duckheads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NW Indiana
    Posts
    636

    Default

    The FBI spoke to the oldest brother couple years ago from what they are saying now.
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

  10. #10
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,524

    Default

    How ironic would it be if we sent the twit to Gitmo...wonder how long the little azzwipe can hold his breath under a water hose
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •