The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Caught

Default Caught

Second Bomber caught alive!
    Just Win

Muzzie hunting...now a televised spectator sport!
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

Wonder how much blood he lost. Hubby says the guy who owned the boat said it was a "bloody mess in the boat" according to a news source.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Wonder how much blood he lost. Hubby says the guy who owned the boat said it was a "bloody mess in the boat" according to a news source.
    Not enough.
    Shawn White

HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "

bet the guy has a hole or two in his boat now
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

I caught a tid bit of it yesterday and heard something along the lines of " they are not sure if he has explosives on him or not so they didnt want to shoot the boat ......back up and shoot ,dumb a**'s
    Shawn White

HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn White View Post
    I caught a tid bit of it yesterday and heard something along the lines of " they are not sure if he has explosives on him or not so they didnt want to shoot the boat ......back up and shoot ,dumb a**'s
    I am totally uneducated about explosives so I asked my husband, "can't they take a big, high pressure hose and fill that boat with water ?" Wash him out so to speak.

About using a dog to trail him I think it would have been a good thing to at least try.

And about the blood loss.........I think it's good to keep him alive so the police can have a few little talks with him

Last but not least how do these kinds of people keep what they are doing so well hidden ( and that thought includes our elected people ). Their families and most friends don't seem to have had a clue ( if they are telling the truth ) according to the people being interviewed.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    I am totally uneducated about explosives so I asked my husband, "can't they take a big, high pressure hose and fill that boat with water ?" Wash him out so to speak.

About using a dog to trail him I think it would have been a good thing to at least try.

And about the blood loss.........I think it's good to keep him alive so the police can have a few little talks with him

Last but not least how do these kinds of people keep what they are doing so well hidden ( and that thought includes our elected people ). Their families and most friends don't seem to have had a clue ( if they are telling the truth ) according to the people being interviewed.
    Some of his family and friends knew... Their mugshots had been on TV for two days and none of the family came forward. And they had family all over the northeast.
    Bill Davis

The FBI spoke to the oldest brother couple years ago from what they are saying now.
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

How ironic would it be if we sent the twit to Gitmo...wonder how long the little azzwipe can hold his breath under a water hose
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"