The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Caught

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    How ironic would it be if we sent the twit to Gitmo...wonder how long the little azzwipe can hold his breath under a water hose
    Hell, they ain't doing that at Club Gitmo Bon... He'd be getting mannies and peddies... And back rubs before he got waterboarded! We should send him to Israel. I think they would know what to do with him.
    Bill Davis

General prison population here in the states ( not federal prison though ). I rather think he would meet up with at least a few inmates who would make him be very glad to cooperate with LE etc.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Much of the black population in the US prisons have been converting to Islam
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Bet they didn't tellem poke was off limits first.
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Probably a good topic for a separate thread, but I read an article recently about how a rising number of prison chaplains are Muslims, busy converting inmates into True Believers. I found it very disturbing.
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    Probably a good topic for a separate thread, but I read an article recently about how a rising number of prison chaplains are Muslims, busy converting inmates into True Believers. I found it very disturbing.
    It is very, very disturbing. I'm glad that we have people on this forum ( like you, huntinman and many others ) who read and understand what is going on in the USA. It is time to be disturbed !
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    I am totally uneducated about explosives so I asked my husband, "can't they take a big, high pressure hose and fill that boat with water ?" Wash him out so to speak.

About using a dog to trail him I think it would have been a good thing to at least try.

And about the blood loss.........I think it's good to keep him alive so the police can have a few little talks with him

Last but not least how do these kinds of people keep what they are doing so well hidden ( and that thought includes our elected people ). Their families and most friends don't seem to have had a clue ( if they are telling the truth ) according to the people being interviewed.
    My simple ,quick answer is ... set an example by bloodshed with him .

Wait that would not be politically correct so we cant do that ,lets just make him a hero through the media and the next wack job will learn how to do it better.
    Shawn White

HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Last but not least how do these kinds of people keep what they are doing so well hidden ( and that thought includes our elected people ). Their families and most friends don't seem to have had a clue ( if they are telling the truth ) according to the people being interviewed.
    Are you serious? Think about your life and how much your family does or does not know about what you do. What about your family? Can you account for every second of every day that your family has? It is very simple to keep something hidden if you want it hidden. How do you think these guys get it done? The BTK killer went on for what 25 years before he got caught and his family knew nothing, nobody knew anything.
    Kevin Entwistle

WGD (Worlds Greatest Dog) Cinci Redstocking "Loki", born: Jan. 22, 1999, RIP November 13, 2011
    "Lars" Chilian with the Rainmaker, born: Feb. 2, 2010

"That which you manifest is before you" (The Art of Racing in the Rain)

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by LokiMeister View Post
    ....... nobody knew anything.
    well, not quite.
    the country of Russia TOLD us the older one was bad news. Even gave us a file and photo!
    HELLO Homeland Security!!!!!
    You buy a lasagna from me and party hardy once every 3 weeks. How about a little mouse clickin' while your snackin' on my dime???
    and you see why in other threads I want this usless cash cow shut down?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    well, not quite.
    Never said anything about the Boston bombers. I was referring to the BTK killer when I said nobody knew anything.
    Kevin Entwistle

WGD (Worlds Greatest Dog) Cinci Redstocking "Loki", born: Jan. 22, 1999, RIP November 13, 2011
    "Lars" Chilian with the Rainmaker, born: Feb. 2, 2010

"That which you manifest is before you" (The Art of Racing in the Rain)

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson