RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Golden Retrievers in Field Trials 2013

7K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  Chuck Wagner 
#1 ·
RV ATR's Gangstaman amateur jam Mississippi Valley spring ft.Max q Maverick derby 3rdl same trial.
Topbrass Carefree Copper***
2nd Place in the Open at Midddle Tennessee Trial on 4/14/13
at the age of 3 years and 3 months
Just today: Pine Run's Big Gun, CDX, WC ***
2nd place O/H Qualifying at Ohio Valley

#3 ·
Exellent thread!! :)

#4 ·
Add to the list:
Lacrosse KC Southern Belle
Qual 2nd, MS Valley RC 4/6/2013

That's 3 so far in 2013 ... only 21 more to go to match 2012

#5 ·
Smokingold Max Q Maverick
2nd in the Derby at Memphis Am RC 4/19/2013

I think Mav got a 2nd last week also, which should put him at 18 Derby points with a little less than 3 months left before his birthday.

#6 · (Edited)
Port Costas Chantilly Lace *** "Lacy"

Open 1st - NorCal Retriever Club - April 5-7 Handled by Tammy
Open 3rd - Lassen Retriever Club - April 19-21 Handled by Tammy

#9 ·
Congratulations, Tammy and Lacy !

Helen

#11 ·
Already sent Congrats but have to add...love the handled by "Tammy" :)

#14 ·
Let's catch up on some placements:

TOPBRASS CAREFREE COPPER Open 2nd - Middle Tennessee - April 12-14

TOPBRASS NO TIME TO PAWS SH Open 2nd - South Texas - March 15-17

FIREMARK LITTLE HOT TEE Open 4th - Red River - March 1-3

CFC-CAFC HEADS UP FIRE IN THE HOLE SH OH Amateur 2nd - San Diego - March 22-24

CFC-CAFC HEADS UP TRACKS IN THE TAIGA MH Amateur 2nd - Northwest - April 12-14 (Qualified for Canadian Amateur and Open National)

GOLDBRIARS COPPER BULLET OH Amateur 3rd - Snowbird - March 1-3

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!

#15 ·
WOW! If Goldens are off to a slow start in minor stakes this year, they sure are lighting some fires in the major stakes!
Congrats to all!

#16 ·
New QAA ... #4 for the year (as far as I can tell)
Tidewater Retriever Club
Happydaugh's Pdq MH, LGM, 6.8 yo,Peter Zelechoski

I'm getting lazy, and just watching Josie's Retriever Results :)

#17 ·
Just to correct something mentioned earlier --- CFC CAFC Heads Up Tracks in the Taiga MH WC *** is qualified for the Canadian National Amateur this year (2013) but not for the Open. He was qualified for both last year, but we have not run in Canada this year to qualify for the Open. He has qualified for 7 Canadian Nationals so far.

#18 ·
Congratulations to owner Gal Mettenbrink for the 4th Placement in the Open for Wasatch's Red Desert Rainy *** WCX at Rogue Vally RC April 26-28. "Rainey" was handled by Jerry Patopea.

#20 · (Edited)
O.K., you Golden people that are up on these Field Trial statistics...
Here is my question, does this make Woody an AFC?
In the AM he has a first a third and a fourth.
In the Open he has 2 seconds handled by Elizabeth. He also has a third and a fourth in the Open, but I am not sure who handled him.
If this win did not cinch the deal, he has got to be pretty close. Very exciting either way, I have reliable sources that tell me how nice Woody is.
Inquiring Golden minds want to know.
Thanks,
Colleen

#22 · (Edited)
O.K., you Golden people that are up on these Field Trial statistics...
Here is my question, does this make Woody an AFC?
In the AM he has a first a third and a fourth. 6-1/2 Am points
In the Open he has 2 seconds handled by Elizabeth. 6 Am points + 6 Open points Total 12-1/2 Am points. One more 2nd would do it.
He also has a third and a fourth in the Open, but I am not sure who handled him 1-1/2 Open points. If handled by an amateur, that would do it as that would also give him 1-1/2 Am points IF handled by an amateur (even if the amateur was not his owner) for a total of 14 Am points This also adds up to 7-1/2 Open points, so the win in Open would finish both FC and AFC (if handled by an amateur).

If this win did not cinch the deal, he has got to be pretty close. Very exciting either way, I have reliable sources that tell me how nice Woody is.
Inquiring Golden minds want to know.
Thanks,
Colleen
Great job!

I think I got that right, but I could be off the mark, so somebody feel free to correct me if I'm off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.