The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Truck dogs...... *WARNING GRAPHIC PICTURES*.....

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeDog View Post
    Congrats Bill! The little guy will soon learn to bark with a southern accent!
    Thanks (I think) Susan! Nancy told me to get ear plugs... She said he's quiet when he is sleeping or when he is being naughty... Uh oh... My first non-lab since the '70's...

My wife and I thought the timing might be right to try something different. I'm going to the kitchen to get an Excedrin...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Thanks (I think) Susan! Nancy told me to get ear plugs... She said he's quiet when he is sleeping or when he is being naughty... Uh oh... My first non-lab since the '70's...

My wife and I thought the timing might be right to try something different. I'm going to the kitchen to get an Excedrin...
    Maybe I should send you a case of that Excedrin? . I was raised by a terrier. Explains a lot, doesn't it?
    Susan

FC Tribute to Justice, JH "Honor"
    FC AFC Contempt of Court "Ruckus"
    Medal Of Honor, QAA "Valor"
    HRCH Kirby's High Sierra, SH, QAA "Kirby"
    HRCH Niki Snowbird, SH, QAA "Niki"
    Southland Order In the Court, QAA "Gavel" July 17, 2002- March 24, 2013
    Southland Rusty Nail - derby points, qual placements "Rusty"
    www.justiceretrievers.com

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeDog View Post
    Maybe I should send you a case of that Excedrin? . I was raised by a terrier. Explains a lot, doesn't it?
    HaHa!! Same here... Except they were Wire haired Fox Terriers... Had 2 of them when I was in grade school and middle school. And my parents had one for years after I left home...

Really looking forward to it...
    Bill Davis

My poor lab is surrounded by terrier-types!

I'm sorry. Let me repeat. My fortunate labrador is surrounded by the wonder of terrier dogs.

Bill, that one you're keeping reminds me of a domino damsel. (or a "negative" of one.....that's an old person term that involves photographs,,, for you digital kids)

I know what his name would be if I were taking him!

Chris
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

"Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

All of Weezie's puppies have gone to RTF homes. I can't think of better homes. And they are very good puppies, you won't need Excedrin. Maybe Advil......

Quote Originally Posted by Pals View Post
    All of Weezie's puppies have gone to RTF homes. I can't think of better homes. And they are very good puppies, you won't need Excedrin. Maybe Advil......
    Thanks Nancy, you're so helpful! Along with the special wall climbing training and rock shredding you have been teaching the little darlings...
    Bill Davis

OMG - just too cute
    Patti

HRCH UH Benton's Magnum Opus MH WC - Magnum (500 points) September 11, 1994 - May 9, 2007
    HRCH UH Fowl Play's Dust Devil - Dusty (500 points) February 5, 1998 - November 15, 2006
    HRCH UH Benton's Ria of Opus CGC - Ria (1520 points) March 2, 2002 - August 6, 2012 we miss you baby girl
    HRCH CH UR01 Go West Mamma's Last Nerve CGC RN- Emma (495 points and counting)
    HR GRCH Benton's Opus Pocket Change CGC- Penny (85 points - just getting started)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Atkinson View Post

That's what I'm talking about Chris! Cool name for the dog... Might have to talk to the wife, though. Video brought back memories... Ah... Bell bottoms... Jeez.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    That's what I'm talking about Chris! Cool name for the dog... Might have to talk to the wife, though. Video brought back memories... Ah... Bell bottoms... Jeez.
    I am happy to never have known you/seen you in bell bottoms. Actually I have a hard time even visualizing same! Starched collar regards!!