The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Speaking of Global Warming

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    Would you care to provide some factual support for the statement "We are in a cooling period"?

Regarding your statement on the human's ability to influence the atmosphere could you please explain what happened to the ozone layer prior to abolishing the use of CFCs and the acid rain problem that was mitigated by a market-based cap and trade program supported by what then were known as "Republicans".
    CO2 levels are now at their highest level in many many thousands of years regards,
    First of all you would have to be dumb enough to believe that what we do here in the US is enough to effect the atmosphere when China, India, and most of the rest of the world could give a crap about our touchy feely desire to save the planet.

We didn't create the planet and we don't have the power to destroy it with our cars and deodorant. That's just earth day pap. I don't buy into any of that nonsense.

For some reason libs that want to save the earth measure time in terms of their own lives. The earth has been here and doing fine much longer and will be here much longer than all of us. The century (or less) that most of us are here is not even a drop in the bucket.
    Bill Davis

Have they been keeping track of CO2 levels for thousands of years?

Gooser
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

100 degrees today in MN and guys are still ice fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    First of all you would have to be dumb enough to believe that what we do here in the US is enough to effect the atmosphere when China, India, and most of the rest of the world could give a crap about our touchy feely desire to save the planet.

We didn't create the planet and we don't have the power to destroy it with our cars and deodorant. That's just earth day pap. I don't buy into any of that nonsense.

For some reason libs that want to save the earth measure time in terms of their own lives. The earth has been here and doing fine much longer and will be here much longer than all of us. The century (or less) that most of us are here is not even a drop in the bucket.
    Thanks for providing no facts to support your previous statements. I now have a better understanding of your beliefs and unsupported "logic" on the issue. When you care to support them with facts, please post them.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    Have they been keeping track of CO2 levels for thousands of years?

Gooser
    Search "ice core CO2". There are several ice core reconstructions of CO2 levels that provide a retrospective study for many thousands of years.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    Thanks for providing no facts to support your previous statements. I now have a better understanding of your beliefs and unsupported "logic" on the issue. When you care to support them with facts, please post them.
    Like your 5 year graph? Give me a break. You libs think you have the power of of God and Mother Nature. Sorry...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Like your 5 year graph? Give me a break. You libs think you have the power of of God and Mother Nature. Sorry...
    Yes, exactly like the graph, those are indeed facts. You should try them sometime. Since that 5 year record was not sufficient how about this?

No?, how about this one? Does this longer record make you feel better?

Whenever you decide to post some facts I am willing to discuss them. Perhaps you need another dose of your koolaid? Try it again, but the record suggests it will help not help you produce any facts.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    100 degrees today in Las Vegas and there were women sunbathing topless at the Euro style pool at Mandalay Bay..which "bobbers" would you rather stare at all day
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Who really cares about global warming, liberal democrats are the cause for the temps rising. All they do is expel a lot of hot air! Where I come from we are satisfied to pledge allegiance to the US Flag, pray whenever we feel the need, support our military personnel and mind our own business. We don't push same sex marriage, share the wealth or abortions and yes we cling to our guns so keep pushing your stupid agenda on us and you may need Obama care sooner than you think.
    I ignore stupidity unless you bring it to my attention!
    Crystal Coast Labradors

CCL Return To Sender
    N Sana Te

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Yep, the weather is interesting. Ice out was Friday night here. A record late date. Last year, just the opposite. Strange weather. Almost like the climate is changing. Cardinals in the yard today. Never saw them ten years ago. Very strange.