The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses

Default Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses

Perhaps it's time to rethink a few things.

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/ann...tm_campaign=nl

I also thought that mass shootings were the exclusive domain of disaffected white men. Who knew?
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

I think, what to rethink is what we think we(the government) do as far as handouts and support.
    It's odd that so many of the ill eagle ones work the hardest. Picking crops or smuggling or dealing.
    Like Snoop Dog told us long ago (the 80's) "Pimpin' aint easy!"
    Yet also so many it seems who come the true and right path, like the murdering brothers whos names I do not type.
    End up on the dole?????
    And of course it is not ALL in ether case. One of the hardest working folk I know is a legal imagrant fron Nigeria. Makes Diary farmers look like slackers! But he came here with a plan and never sat still. Meanwhile back in Boston we have the wonder twins with an uncle calling um loosers. That is what to rethink
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    I think, what to rethink is what we think we(the government) do as far as handouts and support.
    It's odd that so many of the ill eagle ones work the hardest. Picking crops or smuggling or dealing.
    Like Snoop Dog told us long ago (the 80's) "Pimpin' aint easy!"
    Yet also so many it seems who come the true and right path, like the murdering brothers whos names I do not type.
    End up on the dole?????
    And of course it is not ALL in ether case. One of the hardest working folk I know is a legal imagrant fron Nigeria. Makes Diary farmers look like slackers! But he came here with a plan and never sat still. Meanwhile back in Boston we have the wonder twins with an uncle calling um loosers. That is what to rethink
    Many of them are "working" at something a little harder than you think. Watch this video all the way through, then tell me our system isn't totally screwed.

http://finance.townhall.com/columnis...rants-n1553242
    Bill Davis

I posted this exact type of information on POTUS some three years ago as I was personally aware of SS and Tax fraud. I contacted FBI, SS administration and an investigative reporter in LA and all three told me the same thing.........."go pound sand". There are too few of us who care......many days I feel we are on the Titanic.
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post
    I posted this exact type of information on POTUS some three years ago as I was personally aware of SS and Tax fraud. I contacted FBI, SS administration and an investigative reporter in LA and all three told me the same thing.........."go pound sand". There are too few of us who care......many days I feel we are on the Titanic.
    If it was white rednecks in TN or AL doing the same thing, they would be on the National news and locked up with the keys thrown away... This is just more idiotic PC BS by ignoring it.
    Bill Davis