The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Evil: Muslims or the Wealthy?

Dustin,
    Muslim-fundamentalist extremists aka terrorists are unfortunately very efficient at what they do. All 12 of them!

Ken,
    I realize his sarcasm. But thanks anyway. That's what makes it such a hypocrisy. People like enmon don't like the other rich people of the world.
    Last edited by coachmo; 04-24-2013 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    When you talk about a religion that is 100s of millions of people, yes it is a few. But igorant folks that hate muslims and vocalize it, helps drive recruiting.
    Are you saying that if we voice our displeasure with them murdering innocents, it makes them angry and they sign up to be suicide bombers an such to KILL more innocents??

Impeccable logic!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Are you saying that if we voice our displeasure with them murdering innocents, it makes them angry and they sign up to be suicide bombers an such to KILL more innocents??

Impeccable logic!

hhhmmmm, well.
    the brave freedom riders from the North, back in the day.
    did boost klan recrutment in the south.
    so maybe just a wee kernel of truth.
    hard for normal folk like us to get inside the hate filled mind as we can only guess.
    history helps a bit.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Fyi-
    A couple of items that have appeared within the last couple days. The Muslim clerics in the Boston area are refusing to provide a Muslim burial for the dead bomber. Also, it was Muslims that tipped off the the Mounties to the Canadian train bomb plot. Muslims often condemn such violence but it lies hidden in the center pages of the newspaper.

I have known Muslims through out my adult life and they have been most peaceful and generous to a fault. I don't plan to join up though. Any religion that declares dogs a taboo animal is a non starter-- I own four. Besides, I am too irreverent to pray 5 times a day.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Ken, FYI this ain't back in the day! I would like to think that society has evolved just a wee bit since then unless a culture is still living in the stone ages. You?

but it is back in the day, right now today.
    the zealots of the klan in the 50's and 60's are no diferant than the zealots we have today.
    killing and spewing hate in the name of God.
    The holy war against the infadil by them now is no diferant than Spain vs. central america in the 1500's.
    hate is hate, hate is wrong. but it ain't new and it ain't going away.
    all that has changed is the measles infected blanket and bottle of whisley handed to our native peoples by priests has been replaced by improvised explosive devices.
    hate is hate, death is death. all that is changed is the how, not the why.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

If you believe people's mind-sets can't be changed over time then there is really nothing that can be done about many of the ills we face as a nation or to fix the problems of the world. So you believe that the late Senator Byrd never really forgot his KKK roots and just hoodwinked all of his constituents? More liberal hypocrisy!! I mean hate is hate and the zealots of yesterday are the same as today!
    Last edited by coachmo; 04-24-2013 at 10:35 AM.

Ken is on to something. Our actions may increase the number of terrorists. We talk about our innocent dead, they can talk about theirs.
    Our drones may not make terrorists, but they fuel the fire for propaganda with every innocent man, woman, and child we kill. Then they attack us, and we attack back and it will keep escalating.

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    If you believe people's mind-sets can't be changed over time then there is really nothing that can be done about many of the ills we face as a nation or to fix the problems of the world.
    I feel it is more like every emerging group needs to take a turn at hate spewing afore they get smart.
    But I also feel the quicker they get slapped down, the quicker they may smarten up.
    Imagin if the Myans had some bushmaster rifles. Or the Jews of germany?
    not saying it is right. not liking hate. more of a jack webb kinda statement.