The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Evil: Muslims or the Wealthy?

OK I could be off, like i said just off the top of my head. What kind of numbers are you coming up with?

As a wealth hating liberal, I would have to agree it is just a few evil people hiding behind religion. Muslims need to police their people, and not let these bad people do what they do. But as they were defined earlier, they peace loving people. It is obvious when looking at the rulers of middle eastern countries they will not help themselves. Afganistan is a perfect example of where they let the talaban take over.

So if I'm hearing some of you correctly it's just a hand full of Muslim-fundamentalist extremist running around the world blowing up things and killing innocent people in the name of their religion! WOW! Those 12 people sure are covering a lot of territory.
    Last edited by coachmo; 04-24-2013 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    So if I'm hearing some of you correctly it's just a hand full of Muslim-fundamentalist extremist running around the world blowing up things and killing innocent people in the name of their religion! WOW! Those 12 of so people sure are covering a lot of territory.
    When you talk about a religion that is 100s of millions of people, yes it is a few. But igorant folks that hate muslims and vocalize it, helps drive recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    When you talk about a religion that is 100s of millions of people, yes it is a few. But igorant folks that hate muslims and vocalize it, helps drive recruiting.
    They don't need any help. They want to rid the wold of infidels.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    1 Timothy 6:10- For the love of money is the root of all evil.........
    Timothy? thought it was Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    I think that, at least to some degree, the problem is that we don't see many of the millions of "peace loving" Muslims around the world denouncing the radicals. Perhaps that is just a function of our media. Perhaps there are thousands and thousands of Muslims right this very minute standing in streets around the world protesting the actions of the "radical few" and calling for their immediate incarceration and the media just isn't covering it. I don't really know, but perhaps.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Menmon, if you are referring to me as someone who hates Muslims you are wrong. I don't hate anyone especially based on religious views; however, thank you for helping me make my point about the almost laughable mind-set of some liberals. You are quick to chastise someone who points out the evils that a few do in relation to a group while you have no problem bashing rich people as being evil. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds! Do you really want to talk about ignorance????????????????????

This site says, "3,101 US Citizens killed by Muslims (IN) America(ON US SOIL) in 70 terror attacks starting in 1972.
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa...canattacks.htm

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Menmon, ....... you have no problem bashing rich people as being evil. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds! Do you really want to talk about ignorance????????????????????
    looking at his job and hobbie, I would say that line of his was sarcasm.
    and well done as well.
    would you like a box
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin